Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
why do you always take what I say and then make a point about it that has nothing to do with what I actually said....lol. My point was about people not realizing that sometimes you have to to take a step back to take a step forward. My point is that Ireland has not been signing high priced free agents because he wants to build through the draft. We have a lot of ammo this coming off season because Ireland chose not to spend big recently. Hence the term " sometimes you have to break some eggs...." what you replied was only confirming what I was saying. I fail to see the logic in that
My post was dripping with sarcasm which I admit is hard to portray in text. In regards this thread specifically dealing with FA, I was getting at the fact that the entire carton of eggs was smashed on the driveway before we even got in the house. As to the overall trajectory of the team under current mangement, it's always one step forward and two steps back. Sometimes, it's even just two steps back for no apparent reason.