Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on todays game

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thoughts on todays game

So here are a few thoughts I have...

1) Binns showed why he is what he is, a bum, simple TD catch perfect placement and drops it. If any of you watched the colts game today than you would see how easy their WR make life for Luck. So many playmakers on that WR core its unreal. HIlton, Brazil, Wayne, Ballard, all PLAYMAKERS with speed and players that turned a 4 yard crossing route, a comeback route, or a catch into a 15-21 yard reception. just unreal how pathetic this offense is on Miami.

2) Philbin, you idiot? So lets think about this...NE, the HOME TEAM decides to not kick the ball becasue of the conditions and who knows this better than the home team than we have Miami who decides to kick it assuming we are what, playing in different conditions than NE now? So we take a BS kick down 14 and obviously the wind carries the ball away.

3) Sherman is one of the worst play callers I have ever seen. How many RB Draws are we going to do on 2nd down? I think on the missed FG drive we had 4 RB draws on 2nd down for little to no gain.

4) I quit watching after the 1st drive of the 2nd half.

offically another 17 weeks of NFL Miami Dolphins down the gutter and another 9 months of waiting only difference this time is I dont care to wait anymore. Soccer and Basketball is enough for me. Sick of waiting 9 months for the same continuos bull ****.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For once, I think your points are more valid than angry rant so... kudos SR
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No more rants from me, I am all out of energy and care to do that. It just isn't worth it anymore, this team isn't worth anymore of my time, energy, or money.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Personnaly I thought it was pretty crappy of Philbin not to call the timeout at the end to give Reggie another crack at 1000 yards for the season. Since all was lost, it would have been a nice gesture if they really want to resign him.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    One word about todays showing, PATHETIC
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    DieHard FinFan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bear, DE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was at the game. One thing that stood out on offense, I know our oline was horrible today but when Tannehill had time or scrambling to buy time our WRs could not get open. We need a WR who can get open consistently. That hurt us a lot today. We need to go hard after Greg Jennings this offseason.
    Last edited by FinaticalOne; 12-30-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    2014 Miami Dolphins Draft Class

1. OT: Ja'wuan James -Tennessee
    2. WR: Jarvis Landry -LSU
    3. OT: Billy Turner-North Dakota State
    4. DB: Walt Aikens-Liberty
    5. TE: Authur Lynch - Georgia
    5. LB: Jordan Tripp - Montana
    6. WR: Matt Hazel-Coastal Carolina
    7. DE: Terrance Fede- Marist
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't say that I disagree with you SR. I kept screaming at the TV, he is going to miss it...no one could kick accurately in that crap. How much crapier could our o-line play today? We have used so many picks on our o-line it is disgraceful and it still sucks. WTF. I am not really that upset that we lost to New England but I am pissed that we have to go into the offseason with that as our last taste of Fins Football for the year. Way to finish out on a MF low note! We couldn't even get Reggie 40 MF yards, 40 MF yards! Now, we have the opportunity at a ridiculous offseason and I have every confidence that it will be screwed up like a football-bat! Deep breaths, Buddy, deep breaths...

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    No more rants from me, I am all out of energy and care to do that. It just isn't worth it anymore, this team isn't worth anymore of my time, energy, or money.
    Could not agree more...This franchise has again hit the bottom and losing is sending its fans scrambling. I am finding myself pulling for the DeadSkins tonight just because they are relevant. Sad state of affairs in the MIA...a once proud & mighty force reduced to NE's whipping boy.
    I see things that defy logic during the season...Coach will not use challenge flags in obvious situations,the QB who forgets he has legs for 4-5 games,once reliable kicker gets the shanks for 4 games,phantom drops & blooper worthy fumbles that all = just enough losses to miss the post season. Then Indy goes from first to worse to first again...Who comes up with this stuff?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    So who wants to buy season tickets? Remember, we have money and picks!

Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Thoughts are there isn't many positions not needing a upgrade
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote