Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Salguero: Dolphins still have huge question marks at GM, QB and head coach

1. -21
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Honestly what was the point of this article? Seems to me like Armando is just trying to meet some sort of quota and just threw something together.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Honestly what was the point of this article? Seems to me like Armando is just trying to meet some sort of quota and just threw something together.
    Nothing special about the article but every few years we think the tide is turned and it isnt so his remarks ring true. I would have felt better if Ross had just did the smart thing and fired Ireland along with Sparano since they were intertwined but we are stuck with him and we all will hope the best
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    another bad read by a beat writer...tannehill was not terrible against buffalo or tennessee...the entire team no showed against the titans...and against buffalo the oc was a no show for the first 3 quarters pretty much...yeah he threw two ints the first of which was a diving finger tips grab as he's going to ground scoop out of the air by jarius byrd which 9 times out of 10 get dropped on contact with the ground...the 2nd was a bad decision trying to fit a ball on a crossing in the middle bess b/t three defenders in the final minute...yep that was a bad decision by a rookie qb trying to make a play and forcing something...one of the few bad decisions that he has actually made all year...

we're fine at qb folks...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Mando is seriously devoid of talent for that job. He's darn lucky Omar is around to stop people from constantly laughing at what he passes off as insight and journalism.

Thankfully we have guys like Ben Volin, Barry Jackson, Darlington and a few others to give us some Miami insight so we don't have to pay attention to the clueless dotterings of the Mando and Omar clown show.

Classic
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Nothing special about the article but every few years we think the tide is turned and it isnt so his remarks ring true. I would have felt better if Ross had just did the smart thing and fired Ireland along with Sparano since they were intertwined but we are stuck with him and we all will hope the best

Agreed. I still believe that Ireland knows he will get canned this year or next year. He might want to get out of town by his own decision and have to let Ross down gently.
    I believe that Ireland could go to the NY Jets after Tanenbaum is canned. Parcels could still be pulling strings behind the scenes. Just a theory.
    With Ireland gone, Philbin will have control of the team and promote Gaine or bring in someone from a NFC team.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Armando is like a parrot. He keeps spewing out the same crap. Like a tired broken record.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2/3's of that group I'm fine with...Ireland on the other hand...
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I use don't mind Armando but that article is awful.

When's Darlington coming back already???
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How many of you actually read the article? Though poorly written it doesn't reflect the title of this thread. Horrible job by Armando and the OP.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    How many of you actually read the article? Though poorly written it doesn't reflect the title of this thread. Horrible job by Armando and the OP.
    Huh? He clearly states that Philbin, Ireland and Tannehill could all still crash and burn which makes them question marks at the moment.
    Quote Quote