Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gronkowski is active.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    My point about the mental toughness aspect is that the Fins need to stem the tide of all the factors that favor the Pats. New England is pissed from playing poorly last week. The crowd will pumped to have Miami in town with wintery weather they have. The Pats will be stoked to have Gronkowski back. Finally, they want to be playing well going into the playoffs.

Saying all of that, the Fins must match their intensity. Stay in the game early. Don't give the Pats gifts early (like the last game we had with them). Through physical and steady play, show the Pats they are in for dogfight today.

The Fins have something to play for...time to battle the adversity and make a statement on national tv.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    anyone get that feeling like we are about to be crushed today by the patriots? we played them very close at home and made it for a tough game for them. I think they have a point to prove today while also trying for a bye week in the playoffs. Dont get your hopes up fin fans.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    anyone get that feeling like we are about to be crushed today by the patriots? we played them very close at home and made it for a tough game for them. I think they have a point to prove today while also trying for a bye week in the playoffs. Dont get your hopes up fin fans.
    The Dolphins have to be tough...both physically and mentally.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    guess i aint as quick to accept a butt kicking as you guys are ......finz up
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want to see the fins play fast....no slow motion **** in the cold.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    my barber is a patsie fan. we were talking yesterday while he was cutting my hair and he was talking about the seatle game, he knew the pats were screwed cause early in game they blitzed right up the middle and nailed the crap out of brady helmet to helmet after he threw the ball "after that brady was interested in that S--- no more, later on they drilled wes welker when he crossed over the middle, wes welker was interested in that s--- no more" i think jones is prob one of our biggest hitters on D, i say there HAS to be, even if we give up some chunk yards, a blitz be jones up the middle where he can get a full head of steam on brady and make him "not interested in that no more" (as my barber would say) but happy last football sunday of the year all, lets put a little bit of yellow urine in their wheaties going into the playoffs. cant wait for 2013 season...playoffs baby!

not to mention that anyone who has played football at any level knows those hits hurt so much more when its cold, so lets put a little sting on them.
    Last edited by crumpdaddy; 12-30-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: add on
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Finfansince75

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crumpdaddy View Post
    my barber is a patsie fan. we were talking yesterday while he was cutting my hair and he was talking about the seatle game, he knew the pats were screwed cause early in game they blitzed right up the middle and nailed the crap out of brady helmet to helmet after he threw the ball "after that brady was interested in that S--- no more, later on they drilled wes welker when he crossed over the middle, wes welker was interested in that s--- no more" i think jones is prob one of our biggest hitters on D, i say there HAS to be, even if we give up some chunk yards, a blitz be jones up the middle where he can get a full head of steam on brady and make him "not interested in that no more" (as my barber would say) but happy last football sunday of the year all, lets put a little bit of yellow urine in their wheaties going into the playoffs. cant wait for 2013 season...playoffs baby!

not to mention that anyone who has played football at any level knows those hits hurt so much more when its cold, so lets put a little sting on them.

You are right, but this is no secret, hit Brady and he gets scared!!!

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: *** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

I am staying at my girlfriends and the internet isnt working very well. I havent missed a single snap all season but im going to miss this game
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I hate that it's the last game of the season and hope the Phinz will go out on a positive note. At least play tough and be competitive.

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote