Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Do you trust Ireland with the 2013 season?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

70 33.02%
  • No

142 66.98%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Do you trust Ireland with our 2013 season?

1. -101
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Poll: Do you trust Ireland with our 2013 season?

Not in the slightest.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Practice Squad Punter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Da Ville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Calling out Ireland haters and wanna be GMs (especially... dlockz, registeredguy)

Here is your shot to out draft Ireland, since you are better than him... Submit your mock drafts here. Please feel free to include good signings and bad signings (after they have occurred) by the Dolphins this off season.

Also please submit some alternative picks, so if the player you want in round 2 is not there, we can see who you would have taken instead.
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by srdnaty View Post
    Calling out Ireland haters and wanna be GMs (especially... dlockz, registeredguy)

Here is your shot to out draft Ireland, since you are better than him... Submit your mock drafts here. Please feel free to include good signings and bad signings (after they have occurred) by the Dolphins this off season.

Also please submit some alternative picks, so if the player you want in round 2 is not there, we can see who you would have taken instead.

Derp
    Quote Quote  

4. -104
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks

Do they also get to pull Ireland's salary and use his resources, or do they just have to do it for free because they were called out?

I dont recall any of these guys saying they should be the Dolphins' GM, but rather I think detractors would like to see someone brought in who might not put up a consistently losing product.

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
    Do they also get to pull Ireland's salary and use his resources, or do they just have to do it for free because they were called out?

I dont recall any of these guys saying they should be the Dolphins' GM, but rather I think detractors would like to see someone brought in who might not put up a consistently losing product.
    Expanding on that, there are at least ten people on this board who I am pretty sure could do a better job than him.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    4 mediocre seasons and people still trust Ireland...

Even Jets fans know when to not trust their GM...
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Expanding on that, there are at least ten people on this board who I am pretty sure could do a better job than him.
    At least.
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks

FOUR straight losing seasons say "hi"
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks

I'm gonna have my cat select names at random on draft day, stay tuned in the draft forum.
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks

I actually do that every year during the draft and always speak on signings. Hard to really do on signings because u cant judge who would actually sign with you.
    We all know I would have taken Tannehill last year. I wouldnt have drafted Egnew or ignored Wr last year.

And I think we all know what I thought of last years free agent signings

Richard marshall below average starter we overpaid
    Artis Hicks should have been minimum wage guy we overpaid
    nannee horrible signing said from day one

Also I have never said I was better than Ireland, I just dont think he has been a good gm. He earned a jon through his many family connections in the nfl but he has been around the league and Im sure he is not an idiot. Im sure there are things he does very well I just wish we had another guy as our gm and hope that if he fails again we show him the door.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote