Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Do you trust Ireland with the 2013 season?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

70 33.02%
  • No

142 66.98%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Do you trust Ireland with our 2013 season?

1. -61
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by srdnaty View Post
    Regardless of our disagreement I do want to thank you for your service.

There are several children born with silver spoons in their mouths, but do not amount to anything. Yes he had an advantage but he still had to work to get there. It would be unfair to discredit someone because of their background.

If you are so positive you can do better than as a dolphins fans I urge you to pursue it.
    Yea but without that silver spoon no matter how hard he worked he would not be in a positon to land a scouting job.. With the silver spoon they say come on in and try without u have to give them a reason to. Im sure that Ireland works very hard at what he does, he just isnt very good at it. I wouldnt say I would do so much better because its hit and miss even with the best guys but I know I wouldnt do no worse. You could see draft picks like Pat white and edmund gates a mile away as dont draft this high and we still did. Its not like I can submit a mock draft to the fins and they would be like damn look at all the hits lol. Football is something u have to grow connections with, most guys in the nfl from their play and people they have been around get opportunities that regular joe doesnt get. Hell he was a ballboy with chicago because of his grandad and his stepdad played for the chiefs who gave him his first scouting job .
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ross needs to fire Ireland today, and pursue Wolf from the Packers.

DOES ANYONE THINK WE HAVE REAL HOPE UNTIL JEFF IS GONE??

Ross, you took a chance in firing Tony, it worked out great. Take another chance, DO THIS!

Cam Wake is who Brady looks for under his bed at night.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Give me one reason why I should?
    Your signature is epic.
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    no, but 2013 might be his last year with the team. On the other hand, there's a guy that got a new 4 year "contract" back in November and I'm even more worry about that. Ireland will probably make sure we can never win a superbowl. The other guy I'm talking about might get us all killed!!

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by srdnaty View Post
    This is to the mods. Can we please start a sticky thread on draft day? I want all of you brilliant GM's on this board tell me who we should have picked and when. That why you may finally realize why you are working at burger king instead of in the front office of an NFL team.
    It's a shame the people at burger king know more about the dolphins then Ireland. I think the postions should be switched, but then I would just get upset when Ireland screwed up my whopper.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keonxl View Post
    It's a shame the people at burger king know more about the dolphins then Ireland. I think the postions should be switched, but then I would just get upset when Ireland screwed up my whopper.
    Ireland would try to get a sweet deal on tomatoes and they would all be rotten.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't feel like I can judge Ireland on the moves made while Parcells was calling the shots. It has been reported that he was against the Pat White pick and that the coach wanted Egnew. Those were two of the worst picks made in recent years. In my opinion, I can only judge his work from 2011 to current day. In that respect, I will give him the 2013 season to provide a full 3 years with him in charge before I say he need to go.
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mwt5584 View Post
    I don't feel like I can judge Ireland on the moves made while Parcells was calling the shots. It has been reported that he was against the Pat White pick and that the coach wanted Egnew. Those were two of the worst picks made in recent years. In my opinion, I can only judge his work from 2011 to current day. In that respect, I will give him the 2013 season to provide a full 3 years with him in charge before I say he need to go.
    All I know is Ireland gets 100% of the credit for Cameron Wake and is 100% not responsible for the Pat White pick. I'll let you know this time next year who gets credit/blame for Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

In Your Opinion Ireland followers

If Jeff blows this draft how many of his followers will say that he needs ONE more year? What excuse will they offer, And who thinks that this year will make or break the Miami Dolphins?
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lkconch View Post
    If Jeff blows this draft how many of his followers will say that he needs ONE more year? What excuse will they offer, And who thinks that this year will make or break the Miami Dolphins?
    Bro I am not the biggest Ireland fan, however I am hoping for teh best this year in free agency and the draft. We have to keep the faith as it is too early to be a Negative Nancy. If we lose Ireland then more than likely we lose this coaching staff as well.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote