Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on the Season

1. -11
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you are telling me we have holes all over and still see progress in Ross eyes?

Martin has to be the weakest softest bitch I have ever seen. Since week 1 i have seen nothing but his fat ****ing ass on grass off a bull rush from players weighing 200 lbs to players weighing 290 lbs.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Right On Dude. Great Post. We are not a Fun Team to Watch. Tired of waiting Too...
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Season would have tasted a little better with a win today and making it to 500. It is painfully obvious we need playmakers to go along with the solid play of guys like Dansby and Pouncey. Problem is we have had a problem identifying these guys in both the draft and FA. Our best players are undrafted FA or from the Canadien league. This is the offseason to do it otherwise we will all be feeling a little more tired next year.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm tired of the mediocrity. I don't like blind faith; I want results now.

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Final Thoughts on the Season

prize-worthy post bro. what would make Ross believe that he's got a guy in place that can field a team anything like what he saw on that turf in Foxboro Sunday, sometime in the next year, or even the next 2-3yrs… cause if the answer is no, then Ireland can't stay.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the ONLY reason i want to keep sherman is too help with tannes growth, really wish he was just a qb coach. maybe we can bring in a new OC, and give sherman the assistant head coach that way he doesnt lose his pride but we take away his play calling and he continue to develop tanne. he's worlds different from start of season. think his prob today was he was trying to throw touch passes in the horrible weather were as maybe a little bit more zip could've found him some success, zip = less wind play
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you think if fins had mike wallace today..you think he would have made a diffrence? the pats will always win the afc east as long as brady and belicheat are there..who ever the fins get it won't matter guys..i hope welker leaves cause the fins have no clue how to cover him..
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfin View Post
    We have an average team (7 wins). Nothing more, nothing less. This was a poor game to grade the team on. I too expected a better effort today, but was disappointed. I honestly thought this young team would throw caution to the wind and play loose and aggressive. The entire offense player poorly except for RT so its really hard to judge based on one game.
    With the 0 degree wind chill, I think they just wanted to pack up and get back to So. Fla.
    Is this Ireland?

Average would be 70%...this team is less than 50%...in school where I went to that is failing...in the NFL it is at least below average...

Quote Originally Posted by slickrickpuppy View Post
    you think if fins had mike wallace today..you think he would have made a diffrence? the pats will always win the afc east as long as brady and belicheat are there..who ever the fins get it won't matter guys..i hope welker leaves cause the fins have no clue how to cover him..
    not the way we played yesterday but you win this game by scoring touchdowns...if tannehill had more weapons the argument is he could score more TDs. A corner-back does not help Tannehill score TDs...

I would rather see us get a few good offensive weapons and score 35+ (obviously an exaggeration) a game and lose for another season because it means we have finally fixed the one side that hasnt been productive since petey missed the FG and the chargers went to the superbowl...

I hate the pats but man it must be fun to watch them play and score all those points...more fun then when your team struggles to put up 21 points for the last 10+ years...

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to honestly agree with you regarding Sherman. The jury is still out on his play calling. No creativity with Bush.....someone who can be electryfying at times. And we could definitely use some playmakers on D.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarino110 View Post
    Is this Ireland?

Average would be 70%...this team is less than 50%...in school where I went to that is failing...in the NFL it is at least below average...

not the way we played yesterday but you win this game by scoring touchdowns...if tannehill had more weapons the argument is he could score more TDs. A corner-back does not help Tannehill score TDs...

I would rather see us get a few good offensive weapons and score 35+ (obviously an exaggeration) a game and lose for another season because it means we have finally fixed the one side that hasnt been productive since petey missed the FG and the chargers went to the superbowl...

I hate the pats but man it must be fun to watch them play and score all those points...more fun then when your team struggles to put up 21 points for the last 10+ years...

You know the funny thing. I used to be so irritated by the fact we could not play defense in many of Marino's years, and we would lose these close shootout games based on who had the ball last. It used to drive me crazy. Now, I wish for those days. Football is so much more fun to watch when your team can light it up. Even if we lose, Marino and company made the game a real thrill. I can't take watching this prehistoric offense we have now. The Dolphins went from the powerhouse passing team to . . . whatever you want to call it now. Remember those Jets/Dolphins games with O'brien and Marino just blowing up the field. I was in the endzone seats when Marino hit Duper on a bomb to win one. Was fantastic.

I really miss it now.
    Quote Quote