Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Thoughts on the Season

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Sherman should stick around. Tannehill is still a young pup and we need to have continuity for at least 1 more year. I alike the idea of eventually giving the play calling to a younger mad scientist OC and giving Sherman the title of assistant head coach. The guy has been a head coach, a GM, and a coordinator. His experience is very valuable to the team. The staff will eventually get it sorted out.
    It could even happen this season. There were a couple of head coaches fired that would make excellent OC's. The Whizzenator from Arizona would be a great get. We need a great staff to compete at the highest level.
    The all need to check their ego's at the door.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    I think Sherman should stick around. Tannehill is still a young pup and we need to have continuity for at least 1 more year. I alike the idea of eventually giving the play calling to a younger mad scientist OC and giving Sherman the title of assistant head coach. The guy has been a head coach, a GM, and a coordinator. His experience is very valuable to the team. The staff will eventually get it sorted out.
    It could even happen this season. There were a couple of head coaches fired that would make excellent OC's. The Whizzenator from Arizona would be a great get. We need a great staff to compete at the highest level.
    The all need to check their ego's at the door.
    I don't disagree, but I wonder if Sherman sees it like that at all. I get the feeling he's a man with great self-confidence.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lets save the team some time and small effort they put forth next season and they can just mail in the mediocre win/loss record now. I am sure the Pats have already punched the AFC title card.

Paint drying folks....it was like watching a season of paint drying.
    Quote Quote