Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Thoughts on the Season

1. -21
    FinHeaven Elite
    QBWinz:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Right behind you..
    Golf Enthusiasts
Gift received at 04-14-2016, 09:30 PM from fishfanmiami
    I think Sherman should stick around. Tannehill is still a young pup and we need to have continuity for at least 1 more year. I alike the idea of eventually giving the play calling to a younger mad scientist OC and giving Sherman the title of assistant head coach. The guy has been a head coach, a GM, and a coordinator. His experience is very valuable to the team. The staff will eventually get it sorted out.
    It could even happen this season. There were a couple of head coaches fired that would make excellent OC's. The Whizzenator from Arizona would be a great get. We need a great staff to compete at the highest level.
    The all need to check their ego's at the door.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler
    QBWinz:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palm Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    I think Sherman should stick around. Tannehill is still a young pup and we need to have continuity for at least 1 more year. I alike the idea of eventually giving the play calling to a younger mad scientist OC and giving Sherman the title of assistant head coach. The guy has been a head coach, a GM, and a coordinator. His experience is very valuable to the team. The staff will eventually get it sorted out.
    It could even happen this season. There were a couple of head coaches fired that would make excellent OC's. The Whizzenator from Arizona would be a great get. We need a great staff to compete at the highest level.
    The all need to check their ego's at the door.
    I don't disagree, but I wonder if Sherman sees it like that at all. I get the feeling he's a man with great self-confidence.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Waterlogged
    QBWinz:
    vCash:
    Lets save the team some time and small effort they put forth next season and they can just mail in the mediocre win/loss record now. I am sure the Pats have already punched the AFC title card.

Paint drying folks....it was like watching a season of paint drying.
    Quote Quote