Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to the team

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks

THANKS Thanks to the team

Although most of us Fin fans are unhappy tonight after this loss to the pats, i just want to thank the Miami Dolphins players and coaching staff for all their hard work this season.
    The team is on the right track with coach Philbin and staff. Since the retirement of Shula, I am finally sensing that the team is on a upward trajectory.
    Great job guys and I am already looking forward to the draft and training camp.
    Go Dolphins!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Thanks to the team

I agree with this, good post. This year had its ups and downs but overall we did much better than I expected before the Texans game.

We have the right coach and the right QB guys... it wont happen overnight but the future is bright for this team....after so many years in the dark Miami will scare teams again in the years to come.

Id also like to thank the local fans who did turn up to games this season and backed the team while others didnt bother. I am massively critical of the Miami based fanbase but you guys deserve massive props and I hope you guys get to enjoy a successful local team in the future... you deserve it for turning up in the bad times and not just jumping on the bandwagon when it arrives.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread is so sweet.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We need upgrades at receiver, OL, secondary and linebacker, while Tannehill needs to make a big step forward next season in order for us to seriously compete for a playoff spot and beat top caliber teams. Is it possible? Sure. Let's hope it happens.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's like congratulating your employees for trying even though they're still costing the company money because of their poor performance. Thanks for the hard work of yet another losing season. That ain't easy to do. And it's all thanks to the hard work everyone in the Miami organization put in.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes Dolphins.. Thank you. Thank you for allowing me to waste 3 thousand dollars on a trip to go your pathetic display against Tennessee. How about a refund since I showed up to the game and you didnt. I will certainly know better next season.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SD
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thanks to the team

Yep, this team has a much brighter future than many think. We have our coach, we have our qb, now it's time to kick some ass in the offseason and brew this franchise to its old winning days.
    The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tired of these seasons. It feels like Groundhog Day. We just relive the same football season over and over.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, I guess this thread says it all, as far as what we an expect here in FH. Most will be happy and can't wait for next season, but a few will be throwing their best impression of debbie downer as many times as possible.....fun.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Although most of us Fin fans are unhappy tonight after this loss to the pats, i just want to thank the Miami Dolphins players and coaching staff for all their hard work this season.
    The team is on the right track with coach Philbin and staff. Since the retirement of Shula, I am finally sensing that the team is on a upward trajectory.
    Great job guys and I am already looking forward to the draft and training camp.
    Go Dolphins!
    I said that, like, every last year....
    Quote Quote