Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damontre Moore

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks

Damontre Moore

I live Moore. I don't care about his 40 time because his 1st step is outstanding!!! If he fell I'd be excited to have him as a phin.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The guy looks explosive and plays that way ALL the time. That's what I dont see consistently enough in the other prospects, the second closest is the Mingo guy. But generally other prospect seem to show their talents in spurts were they may look quick and dangerous. Every time ive watched Moore hes looked consistent. Thats what I want my DE to look like quick, agile, explosive and seriously dangerous.
    Last edited by ANUFan; 01-02-2013 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU Cane View Post
    When you have as many holes as we do, you take the BPA if he's a difference maker. If that's Mingo, take him. If that's Jake Matthews, take him. Werner, Moore, Joekel, Lewan, Milliner, Jarvis Jones, Te'o. That's 9 guys right there....and not counting any QBs or DTs that will probably be taken before Miami at 12. We should get someone good. No need to trade up unless you think one of those guys is head and shoulders above everyone else. If by chance ALL of these guys are gone, a big "need" guy like Keenan Allen should still be there.
    Good point. I bet Jarvis Jones falls to us, Te'o might as well because he's a middle linebacker. Man if both of those guys are there, I wonder who we'd take?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Moore might go top 5. He's an incredible talent and would absolutely love to have him or Werner.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Damontre Moore

Has Werner declared yet?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    Good point. I bet Jarvis Jones falls to us, Te'o might as well because he's a middle linebacker. Man if both of those guys are there, I wonder who we'd take?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Moore might go top 5. He's an incredible talent and would absolutely love to have him or Werner.
    If Te'o and Jones are both there you would have to go Jones... They are both UNBELIEVABLE talent but pass rusher is a much bigger need.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    Mingo is the perfect 3-4 OLB and help us if the Jets take him. He will be a terror as a rush linebacker.
    Miller plays from the "up" position in a 4-3 and he's probably the best pass rusher in the NFL.

What I'm getting at is Mingo can be a pass rusher in our scheme standing.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fin_Frenzy_84 View Post
    If Te'o and Jones are both there you would have to go Jones... They are both UNBELIEVABLE talent but pass rusher is a much bigger need.
    Nope, go Te'o. Ray Lewis Jr.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Miller plays from the "up" position in a 4-3 and he's probably the best pass rusher in the NFL.

What I'm getting at is Mingo can be a pass rusher in our scheme standing.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Nope, go Te'o. Ray Lewis Jr.
    Von Miller is a linebacker who can also play the run in the 4-3. Where are you planning to play Mingo?

There is no Ray Lewis Jr. Ray Lewis brings so much more to the defense than just tackles and being a linebacker it cannot be duplicated...not even get close to duplicating.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    Von Miller is a linebacker who can also play the run in the 4-3. Where are you planning to play Mingo?

There is no Ray Lewis Jr. Ray Lewis brings so much more to the defense than just tackles and being a linebacker it cannot be duplicated...not even get close to duplicating.
    You don't think Mingo can learn to play the run like Miller did? Mingo is probably a better athlete too. IMO he can be a damn good 4-3 OLB.

I know he probably won't be the same person as Ray Lewis but probably as a football player just as good a prospect.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Moore is the perfect fit in Miami. He is exactly the type of Hybrid DE/LB Coyle could use all over the defense. Having Moore would allow Miami to move Vernon permanently to OLB, which is a better fit IMO. Drafting Moore, IF he's available @ #12 is a no brainer. He brings speed and athleticism to the defense. Love the idea!!! Get ERRRRR DONE!!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    You don't think Mingo can learn to play the run like Miller did? Mingo is probably a better athlete too. IMO he can be a damn good 4-3 OLB.

I know he probably won't be the same person as Ray Lewis but probably as a football player just as good a prospect.
    Your opinion is noted. I'll agree to disagree...on both accounts.
    Quote Quote