Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I agree with this - Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee - 1st Round Pick

1. -1
    First Dolphin TE w/1000 yard season!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Augie-Doggie
    Thanks / No Thanks

Video 1 I agree with this - Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee - 1st Round Pick

Here's the mock (good site, btw): http://footballsfuture.com/2013/nflmockdraft.html

Here's the highlight video (try not to drool): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqzag6BTqS0

NO QUESTION this team gets better in 2013 - GO 'Phins!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Draft C. Patterson + Sign Jennings = Playoffs
    2014 Mock Draft

1. Zack Martin - OT/OG - Notre Dame
    2. Chris Borland - ILB - Wisconsin
    3. C.J. Fiedeorowicz - TE - Iowa
    4. Trai Turner - OG - LSU
    5. Brandon Thomas - OT/OG - Clemson
    6. Storm Johnson - RB - South Florida
    7. Calvin Barnett - DT - Oklahoma State

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Just Win, Baby

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Dolphins Homer
    There's not much tape out there on Patterson, but I'm not so sure he's a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder for sure but not first. He has elite speed, but doesn't have great route running ability. Also played a little RB at time and his real value is in the return game in my opinion. I have Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin ahead of him even though Austin I think is an athlete more than anything. Patterson is a boom or bust pick.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow are people still mocking Geno Smith number 1 overall? He doesn't look good to me at all.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Augie-Doggie
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    There's not much tape out there on Patterson, but I'm not so sure he's a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder for sure but not first. He has elite speed, but doesn't have great route running ability. Also played a little RB at time and his real value is in the return game in my opinion. I have Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin ahead of him even though Austin I think is an athlete more than anything. Patterson is a boom or bust pick.
    Call me crazy, but what I would really like to see is us sign Jennings as a FA... and take Justin Hunter with the 1st pick... followed be Patterson at the top of the 2nd round.

With Hartline and Bess in the mix we take our greatest weakness overall as a team and we turn it into our greatest strength (at least on offense).

For the rest of the 2nd round and then the two picks of the 3rd we can turn to defense (and maybe a TE if there's a good one available).
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -81- McMichael View Post
    Call me crazy, but what I would really like to see is us sign Jennings as a FA... and take Hunter Goodwin with the 1st pick... followed be Patterson at the top of the 2nd round.

With Hartline and Bess in the mix we take our greatest weakness overall as a team and we turn it into our greatest strength (at least on offense). For the rest of the 2nd round and then the two picks of the 3rd we can turn to defense (and maybe a TE if there's a good one available).
    Hunter Goodwin?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd say Patterson has the most upside of any of the receivers, hes really raw though, doesnt know how to run routes. If he stayed another year in college I think he would go top 5 next year. He's definitely first round talent but his rawness might see him drop a bit. However, if he has an amazing combine he might go up.

If it were up to me, I'd take Keenan Allen. We need to sign Jennings and Finley too. I definitely wouldn't be upset with Patterson, hes a beast.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Augie-Doggie
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    Hunter Goodwin?
    My bad - Justin Hunter. Just fixed it. Idea here, of course, is to double (or triple) up on a position of need. Drafting two wide receivers from the same program who already have chemistry with each other could pay off nicely.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -81- McMichael View Post
    Call me crazy, but what I would really like to see is us sign Jennings as a FA... and take Justin Hunter with the 1st pick... followed be Patterson at the top of the 2nd round.

With Hartline and Bess in the mix we take our greatest weakness overall as a team and we turn it into our greatest strength (at least on offense).

For the rest of the 2nd round and then the two picks of the 3rd we can turn to defense (and maybe a TE if there's a good one available).
    I've been trying to figure out how that could be possible, but I think after the combine Patterson's stock will sky rocket. He is the epitome of the word 'playmaker' and with those measurables (6'4 205) it's a given he'll be on the top of some teams lists.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know wht you guys are talking about...as long as jeffireland is the gm, he'll never draft a rb/wr in the 1st rd.
    Quote Quote