Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Our schedule in 2013 is tough! What will our record be? Too Soon?

  1. -1
    SoCal Finatic's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Oct 2010
    Posts:
    1,286
    vCash:
    16576
    Loc:
    Orange County, California

    But Our schedule in 2013 is tough! What will our record be? Too Soon?

    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/ar...b-f170da06945b

    Probably too soon, but what the hell else is a Dolphins fan supposed to do when it's playoffs time? So which games will we win/ Lose next year? Even if we go and sign (fill in the name of whoever)

    Here's our games (dates TBA) : Miami will host the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and San Diego Chargers.

    They will travel to Buffalo, New England, New York, the Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Indianapolis Colts
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Starter
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Oct 2002
    Posts:
    328
    vCash:
    1659
    It's really about the QB's that are on the other team. Considering who they are playing I would Guess 6-10 or 7-9 tops.
    Board Historian
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    miamiron's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer
    Status:
    Online
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    8,969
    vCash:
    10502
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Finatic View Post
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/ar...b-f170da06945b

    Probably too soon, but what the hell else is a Dolphins fan supposed to do when it's playoffs time? So which games will we win/ Lose next year? Even if we go and sign (fill in the name of whoever)

    Here's our games (dates TBA) : Miami will host the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and San Diego Chargers.

    They will travel to Buffalo, New England, New York, the Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Indianapolis Colts
    we have 20+ of our own free agents that need to be signed or replaced
    we haven't gone through the draft
    we haven't even smelled free agents not belonging to us

    Probably too soon...yes
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    DuderinoN703's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    33,781
    vCash:
    693
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Golf EnthusiastsDeadpool
Gift received at 05-20-2016, 07:26 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go.Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    It's really about the QB's that are on the other team. Considering who they are playing I would Guess 6-10 or 7-9 tops.
    No.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    1,661
    vCash:
    22613
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    No.
    At first perusal I also had them at 6-10, but since you insist that it can't be 6-10, I'll give the Jets a home win and call them 5-11.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    kloud_9's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    772
    vCash:
    1147
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    How many playoff teams did we play this year? We played more playoff teams this year as that schedule stands..we got waxed 3 times but other wise were in all of the games..we have 5 picks in 3 rounds and cap space. Besides us and the pats our the division is in turmoil,so we should win about 9-10 games which was possible this year
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Hayden Fox's Avatar
    Love Creating Turnovers
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    30,889
    vCash:
    515988
    1972 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Very tough sked. Get your pass D ready.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Dr. Phin's Avatar
    Scout Team
    Status:
    Online
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,246
    vCash:
    30960
    Quote Originally Posted by kloud_9 View Post
    How many playoff teams did we play this year? We played more playoff teams this year as that schedule stands..we got waxed 3 times but other wise were in all of the games..we have 5 picks in 3 rounds and cap space. Besides us and the pats our the division is in turmoil,so we should win about 9-10 games which was possible this year
    We only have cap space because a bunch of contracts are going to run out. It isn't like we just get to sign a bunch of new guys and keep everyone we have. That cap space will disappear quickly...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    abNORMal's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    2,167
    vCash:
    13798
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    undefeated baby!!!!!





    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Czonka39's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    1,694
    vCash:
    169042
    Loc:
    Louisville Ky
    Dodge LogoTannehill 17
    7-9
    Heart 9-7 wildcard
    Head 6-10 top 10 2014 pick
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Our schedule in 2013 is tough! What will our record be? Too Soon?
    By SoCal Finatic in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 02:49 PM
  2. Tough Schedule
    By Canadianfishfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 01:31 PM
  3. Suddenly this "tough" schedule isn't so tough anymore.
    By Stratman Tigers in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:53 AM
  4. Tough Schedule
    By SDFinFan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 03:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •