Free Agent Signings --- Wallace, Finley
Keepers --- Starks, Bush, Hartline,
Maybes -- Long (at right price), Smith, Clemons

Draft
1. Damontre Moore DE --- (trade up, giving 3rd round from Chi) If I'm the GM I'm agressively pursuing the players I want for this team. I love Werner, but I think Moore could be the best pass rusher from this group. I love his motor, his first step etc. In short, he's a beast and just what this team needs to take the defense to another level.

2. Desmond Trufant CB --- I would love Chase Thomas here so it's a tough decision for me. Trufant is a playmaker at a position of huge need so I go in that direction.

2. Kyle Long OT --- Love his bloodlines (father Howie, brother Chris) and that he excelled in a fast paced offense. I think he'd be a perfect fit at RT should Jake Long not be resigned. Offensive line is a bit of a mess here in Miami. Also like Da'Rick Rogers as a guy with #1 receiver potential. But with failed drug tests he's a risk.

3. Marques Wilson WR -- A first round talent in the third and a nice combo with Wallace, Hartline and Bess.

3. traded to move up for Moore

4. Gabe Jackson OG --- A big guy (6-4, 320) with pretty good movement for this offense. Got to have the guys to protect Tannehill.

5. Brad Sorenson QB -- Nice potential as a developmental guy behind Tannehill.

6. Jordan Matthews WR --- A 6-3 wideout that can win one on one with the ball in the air.

7. Marcus Lattimore --- Former 1st round talent who likely starts on the PUP, but could contribute big if he comes back.