See my sig
See my sig
1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
[QUOTE=SF Dolphin Fan;1064550615]
(A) F/A SIGNINGS--WALLACE, JENNINGS, AVRIL, and Best G in F/A. All doable w/o J LONG and some other $Million "deadwood".
(B) F/A KEEPERS--STARKS , HARTLINE, SMITH, BUSH, CLEMMONS. Others are nothing more than options available to MIAMI.
1. MOORE/MINGO/JORDAN--I don't trade up here, and pass-rushing ability is paramount.
2a. TRUFANT--We need a solid CB . He'll do nicely.
2b. ERTZ--I consider HIM to be the best TE in this draft class. He suffers only because his team isn't rated #1, i/m/o.
3a. K LONG--I dropped him to 3a ONLY to fit in ERTZ at 2b: I was somewhat reserved about him until SF pointed out his "bloodlines". I like bloodlines!
3b. ALFORD--Doubling down on CBs, and drafting to beat N.E.! Besides, he looks very solid.
4. G JACKSON--A big and fairly mobile G, who might be special at even a slightly lesser weight (maybe 310-315). Must keep Tannehill standing up.
5. Best DE still available. (Can switch w/6)
6. Best OLman still available. (Can switch w/5)
7. "FLYER"--Maybe even a K!!! Hey, JEFF: here's your chance to "make yo' fame", dude! Let's see a HR!
Last edited by luduporcu; 01-03-2013 at 06:47 PM.