Now, with first-ever third-person reference!
Please note that this draft assumes the FA signing of a WR (Jennings?), TE (Cook?) and re-signing Randy Starks.
1) Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon. A little early? Maybe. I hear "trade back" all the time - the problem is that you need a trade partner. The kid is an absolute freak.
2a) Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU. This lets Dansby move back outside.
2b) Eric Reid, FS, LSU. I think the Fins might trade up to get him if he drops to the middle of the second. You know what's funny? I don't even like LSU.
3a) Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
3b) Quentin Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech. I absolutely love this kid. Have I mentioned I've never been to Louisiana? A WR corps of Jennings, Patton, Hartline, Bess, et al would be a massive upgrade over 2012.
4) Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU. Yes, the Honey Badger. Yes, really. At this point in the draft, the juice is worth the squeeze. You want playmakers? He's one. Oh, hey...he's from LSU.
5) - Traded to move up in the 2nd -
6) - Supplemental - Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida. For the Carpenter haters.
7) Chad Bumphis - WR - Mississippi State
Your thoughts are welcomed.