Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramses Barden

1. -11
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ramses Barden

Living in Jersey and having many friends and relatives who are Giants fans, I see them play a lot. This guy is made of glass, for one thing. And two, he isn't that good on the rare occasion he actually gets on the field. So no, he's not what we're looking for.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    BIG_FISH_RI

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    Remember when everybody on this board wanted us to draft this guy so badly? He didn't do anything at all in NY. No thanks!
    Not many raw WR would do much in NY with Vic Cruz and Hac Nicks!!!! When he got his shot to play - due to injuries - he did well. I dont know about him as your #1 WR but he is a good raw player to develope. Sad thing is we have had too many young players to develop and we never get them on the field so NO THANKS!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WOW, lets sign a player who hasn't scored 1 single touch down in 4 seasons
    Don't we have enough wide receivers who cannot find the end zone if their lives depended upon it ?

Might as well bring back LEGA DO-DO
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    No thanks. One good game for the Giants in September and then nowhere to be seen the rest of the season.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Brave Rifles

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiron View Post
    WOW, lets sign a player who hasn't scored 1 single touch down in 4 seasons
    Don't we have enough wide receivers who cannot find the end zone if their lives depended upon it ?

Might as well bring back LEGA DO-DO
    He would go great with the CB we have that has 5 INT's in 4 seasons. Wonder how they would match up in practice.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by retarmyfinfan View Post
    He would go great with the CB we have that has 5 INT's in 4 seasons. Wonder how they would match up in practice.
    Sean Smith would knock a easy interception straight up in the air, it would land right in Barden's hands, at the 2 yard line Barden would trip over his own feet and fumble the ball out the back of the endzone.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if miamis smart they'll pass...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_FISH_RI View Post
    Not many raw WR would do much in NY with Vic Cruz and Hac Nicks!!!! When he got his shot to play - due to injuries - he did well. I dont know about him as your #1 WR but he is a good raw player to develope. Sad thing is we have had too many young players to develop and we never get them on the field so NO THANKS!!!
    Cruz was considered a raw prospect too and Barden has been in the league longer than him. No thanks to a guy who is "still developing" after being in the league for 4 years.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Phins-Spotlight.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I personally believe the Dolphins were targeting Ramses Barden when they took Patrick Turner. (Barden went two picks earlier to the Giants.) He hasn't done a whole lot in New York but we have seen flashes of what he's capable of. He could be a fairly inexpensive competition option. I'd love to bring in someone like that in addition to Jennings and a draft pick. (Still re-signing Hartline.)
    --
    Chris J. Nelson

About me:
    I am a production assistant for Turner Sports and I love my job. I also love the Dolphins and have been writing my own blog since 2007. I would love if you gave it a look and considered it as part of your regular Dolphins web rotation.

Visit my blog at phins-spotlight.com and follow me on twitter @phinsspotlight!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that kids another bg body that can't separate...he's got slightly more going for him than patrick turner did who's god awful but this kids only value is catching like a quick slant pretty much against soft coverage and outside db leverage...

if miamis smart they don't waste money on this kind of guy...we've seen plenty of em add up to nothing...he won't be any different
    Quote Quote