Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Ramses Barden

1. -51
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    Based on what? A few catches? He was a seventh-round pick that saw late season action. Where the hell do you get all this upside from? Care to make a friendly wager on his 2013 production?
    don't confuse lack of ability with lack of opportunity...mathews started gaining the trust of this staff late in the season...there's no reason to think he can't contribute in 2013 off what he showed when he got his chance either...

anyways i know when a guys got something to work with...and mathews does...only question i have is how high is his upside...i see at least solid #2 wr ability there...he's got some things going for him in the pros...gets off press coverage has deceptive speed and gets on top of dbs pretty well...runs good routes...tough
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Phins-Spotlight.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    don't confuse lack of ability with lack of opportunity...mathews started gaining the trust of this staff late in the season...there's no reason to think he can't contribute in 2013 off what he showed when he got his chance either...

anyways i know when a guys got something to work with...and mathews does...only question i have is how high is his upside...i see at least solid #2 wr ability there...he's got some things going for him in the pros...gets off press coverage has deceptive speed and gets on top of dbs pretty well...runs good routes...tough
    Solid No. 2? Let's make a wager then. I predict he will never top 500 yards in any of his pro seasons. What do you think?
    --
    Chris J. Nelson

About me:
    I am a production assistant for Turner Sports and I love my job. I also love the Dolphins and have been writing my own blog since 2007. I would love if you gave it a look and considered it as part of your regular Dolphins web rotation.

Visit my blog at phins-spotlight.com and follow me on twitter @phinsspotlight!
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    it is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    corner Zzyzx & Gypsy rds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    Remember when everybody on this board wanted us to draft this guy so badly? He didn't do anything at all in NY. No thanks!
    I do. This is just another prolonged mancrush thread almost as pathetic as the john beck threads.
    Itís reassuring to know the world is crazier than you are. - Erik Selvig, Thor: The Dark World

Quote Quote  

4. -54
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

He's a solid thick WR.

Now I doubt he's gonna be a Colston 7th round pick.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    it is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    corner Zzyzx & Gypsy rds
    Thanks / No Thanks

Lets not forget about Fuller on the PS.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    Solid No. 2? Let's make a wager then. I predict he will never top 500 yards in any of his pro seasons. What do you think?
    i think depending on what happens in free agency and the draft you better be careful making that kind of statement
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Phins-Spotlight.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think depending on what happens in free agency and the draft you better be careful making that kind of statement
    I'm talking about career. Whether it's in Miami or elsewhere, I bet he NEVER does it. But a "solid No. 2" prospect almost certainly would. How about $20?
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm with Hoops on this, I saw a bit more speed and seperation ability from Matthews than Barden. Barden reminds me of Legedrop NoNo, big and slow.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How is he any better than Rishard Matthews?

I like what I see from Matthews. He's a big body and has been able to get off separation pretty damn well. I'd take Matthews over Barden all day everyday.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2009&genpos=wr / http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2009&genpos=wr / one guy has been in the league four years, the other was a rookie. I'm not sure I understand why we would think ramses would be the number 1 on any team. Heck he had eli throwing him the ball and still hasn't gotten more than 500 yards a season. Heck Nadookie was a more productive receiver his first 4 years in the league than ramses.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote