12th is a nice spot....we won't have to spend as much as a team with the first pick, and when you look at the available players there doesn't seem to be a consensus #1. The quarterback crop is also pretty lousy compared to the last couple seasons...so any teams wanting to move up for a guy like Geno Smith or Barkley is taking a big risk.
1. WR: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
2. TE: Troy Niclas, UND or Jace Amaro, TTU
3. RT: Jack Mewhort, Ohio State
4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State