12th is a nice spot....we won't have to spend as much as a team with the first pick, and when you look at the available players there doesn't seem to be a consensus #1. The quarterback crop is also pretty lousy compared to the last couple seasons...so any teams wanting to move up for a guy like Geno Smith or Barkley is taking a big risk.
1. Eric Kendricks, MLB, UCLA
2. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
4. Ali Marpet, OG, Hobart
5. Tre McBride, WR, William and Mary
5. Kurtis Drummond, FS, Mich State
6. Marcus Hardison, DE/DT, Arizona State