12th is a nice spot....we won't have to spend as much as a team with the first pick, and when you look at the available players there doesn't seem to be a consensus #1. The quarterback crop is also pretty lousy compared to the last couple seasons...so any teams wanting to move up for a guy like Geno Smith or Barkley is taking a big risk.
1. DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
2. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
4. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Mich State
5. Clayton Geathers, S, UCF or Adrian Amos, Penn State
5. Robert Myers, G, Tenn State
6. Marcus Hardison, DE/DT, Arizona State