12th is a nice spot....we won't have to spend as much as a team with the first pick, and when you look at the available players there doesn't seem to be a consensus #1. The quarterback crop is also pretty lousy compared to the last couple seasons...so any teams wanting to move up for a guy like Geno Smith or Barkley is taking a big risk.
1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State