Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jarius Bryd

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    Lol ok, compare him to 2 hall of famers after one good season.
    What he's talking about today. It's not even debatable that he's better than both of them.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beanh8er View Post
    What he's talking about today. It's not even debatable that he's better than both of them.
    I know he's talking about today, but still its a no. At least IMO, because if we had to choose a safety to play in a game today while healthy, those 2 players would still have a bigger impact than Jones. Don't get me wrong I love Reshad Jones, but he's still not on that level.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I know he's talking about today, but still its a no. At least IMO, because if we had to choose a safety to play in a game today while healthy, those 2 players would still have a bigger impact than Jones. Don't get me wrong I love Reshad Jones, but he's still not on that level.
    TODAY he is. Not a few years ago, but TODAY as of this past season.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

You guys take me to my word too much, I'm not saying it will happen. I highly doubt Byrd will leave the Bills, but I'm saying that our only hope is a situation like that, another example is Josh McDaniels trading Brandon, and Jay. And no youre crazy if you think Byrd is better than Polamalu, have you seen what happens to Pittsburgh's D, when Troy is out?
    Have you seen Buffalos D w/o Byrd?

Byrd is the best coverage S in the NFL. Dude is the next Reed. He's ****ing amazing.

SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    TODAY he is. Not a few years ago, but TODAY as of this past season.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Have you seen Buffalos D w/o Byrd?

Byrd is the best coverage S in the NFL. Dude is the next Reed. He's ****ing amazing.
    Did you read my entire post? I know that you're talking about this past season, but what I'm saying is that if the Dolphins were playing today and either Troy or Ed were our safeties they'd have a bigger impact than Reshad. Now don't get me wrong I love Reshad Jones, and I do think he'll continue to get better. As for Byrd I do agree he is really good, and I'd love to have him but at least in my eyes I think Reed and Troy are still better.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Did you read my entire post? I know that you're talking about this past season, but what I'm saying is that if the Dolphins were playing today and either Troy or Ed were our safeties they'd have a bigger impact than Reshad. Now don't get me wrong I love Reshad Jones, and I do think he'll continue to get better. As for Byrd I do agree he is really good, and I'd love to have him but at least in my eyes I think Reed and Troy are still better.
    Well if healthy of course Polamalu and Reed are better, there HOF S. But there at that point in there careers that they won't ever be "healthy".
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    THE FUTURE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Well we couldve had earl thomas instead of pee wee herman and misi. But who cares about thats, its in the past. I believe byrd is restriceted so if he isnt tagged they can match any offer thrown at him.
    Quote Quote