Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: If the draft were today, would you take Johnny Football over Tannehill?

1. -41
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Tes View Post
    You do realize they went to the same school?!? Or are you trying to say that the SEC is better than the Pros? Either way... Epic fail
    Haha. This was a&m's first year in the sec. They were in the big 12 when tannehill was there with the crap defenses the big 12 has. Epic fail dude, and youre in the draft forum.

Manziel brett favres the field. Hes a pimp. Hes 6' 1", 1 inch shorter than Aaron rodgers, brett favre, and 3 inches taller than Russell wilson. He is accurate, not sure why people think hes inaccurate. He just broke cam newtons sec rushing record, and people thought cams rushing wouldnt translate to the nfl. He led his team to alabamas only loss. I love the way hes fired up on the sideline motivating his teammates to not give up. Thats a leader. A 19 year old leader.

Hes currently the #1 rated qb for 2014 according to nfl draft scout.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mel Kiper has already been asked about manziels draft prospects and said he could be a 1st round pick and called him a prospect, said hes not a product of the system. He also said this isnt a case keenum were talking about.

So its kipers word vs the extraordinaire of finheaven.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Phins-Spotlight.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeleBroski View Post
    Mel Kiper has already been asked about manziels draft prospects and said he could be a 1st round pick and called him a prospect, said hes not a product of the system. He also said this isnt a case keenum were talking about.

So its kipers word vs the extraordinaire of finheaven.
    Remember what we've said during the draft when he's eligible.
    --
    Chris J. Nelson

About me:
    I am a production assistant for Turner Sports and I love my job. I also love the Dolphins and have been writing my own blog since 2007. I would love if you gave it a look and considered it as part of your regular Dolphins web rotation.

Visit my blog at phins-spotlight.com and follow me on twitter @phinsspotlight!
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    LOL Kiper.

Fail.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Although Manziel is a GREAT college QB, but if Miami is in postion to grab a QB then I'd probally not want him. Idk what it is, just don't see pros in him for some reason.

Cam's running translates because dude is the biggest player on the field and runs faster than most Corners. Can't compare them as players.

Quote Quote  

5. -45
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Haha. This was a&m's first year in the sec. They were in the big 12 when tannehill was there with the crap defenses the big 12 has. Epic fail dude, and youre in the draft forum.

Manziel brett favres the field. Hes a pimp. Hes 6' 1", 1 inch shorter than Aaron rodgers, brett favre, and 3 inches taller than Russell wilson. He is accurate, not sure why people think hes inaccurate. He just broke cam newtons sec rushing record, and people thought cams rushing wouldnt translate to the nfl. He led his team to alabamas only loss. I love the way hes fired up on the sideline motivating his teammates to not give up. Thats a leader. A 19 year old leader.

Hes currently the #1 rated qb for 2014 according to nfl draft scout.
    It's not even debatable, Johnny Football by a mile. He's a bonafide playmaker.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    Remember what we've said during the draft when he's eligible.
    Remember that you said he isn't an NFL prospect, but later admitted he's going to be drafted in the 5th round? Or that everyone who knows football knows he isnt a prospect, but only responded with yourself as that person? Sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    LOL Kiper.

Fail.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Although Manziel is a GREAT college QB, but if Miami is in postion to grab a QB then I'd probally not want him. Idk what it is, just don't see pros in him for some reason.

Cam's running translates because dude is the biggest player on the field and runs faster than most Corners. Can't compare them as players.
    Kiper, Mcshay, the nfl draft scout site. I'm gonna take their word over yours bruh.

Most people doubted Cams rushing skills in the NFL before he took the league by storm. Manziel's 40 time is identical to Cams. And the only thing we can compare at this point is how well they fared against equal competition, obviously, since Manziel hasn't played an NFL down. And Manziel compares favorably.

Not saying I'd take him over Tannehill. But this kid is gonna get drafted.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Phins-Spotlight.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Remember that you said he isn't an NFL prospect, but later admitted he's going to be drafted in the 5th round? Or that everyone who knows football knows he isnt a prospect, but only responded with yourself as that person? Sure thing.

Kiper, Mcshay, the nfl draft scout site. I'm gonna take their word over yours bruh.

Most people doubted Cams rushing skills in the NFL before he took the league by storm. Manziel's 40 time is identical to Cams. And the only thing we can compare at this point is how well they fared against equal competition, obviously, since Manziel hasn't played an NFL down. And Manziel compares favorably.

Not saying I'd take him over Tannehill. But this kid is gonna get drafted.
    I meant that he's not a great NFL QB prospect. He'll get drafted for sure. But I don't expect him to go near the first round and he can't compare to Tannehill as a pro prospect.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Reading Is Fundamental

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

If the draft were today, would you take Johnny Football over Tannehill?

Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah boy Newton is lighting the league on fire right now too huh?
    this sec defense argument is easily refuted. who is the jets backup quarterback again? didn't her play on a national championship team from the sec?
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

If the draft were today, would you take Johnny Football over Tannehill?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    Yeah boy Newton is lighting the league on fire right now too huh?
    this sec defense argument is easily refuted. who is the jets backup quarterback again? didn't her play on a national championship team from the sec?
    Actually Newton was very good the second half of the season and you can refute all you want. There is no question the best defenses in the nation play in the SEC.
    Quote Quote