Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Miami Dolphin's $60 million shopping spree

1. -21
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wallace was in his big year to make future money and dropped the ball all season. Bowe is a diva and it no deep threat. I'd add good corners and to the defense first, maybe a Ol and then look to the draft.

One poor habit with anyone that suddenly has a lot of money is that they tend to waste it.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Up and Comer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    Wallace, Bowe or Jennings are all good options. I want Wallace as his speed opens up the offense so much, but Jennings seems more attainable at this point. Bowe is a lockerroom disorder, so no to that one.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins_of_Fury View Post
    Wallace, Bowe or Jennings are all good options. I want Wallace as his speed opens up the offense so much, but Jennings seems more attainable at this point. Bowe is a lockerroom disorder, so no to that one.
    That's my only concern about Bowe, cause I do think that he's the most talented out of the 3 between Mike, and Greg. However maybe Bowe would clean up his act if he returns home, maybe he'll play with more effort. But it's all unanswered questions at this point. I'd keep it safe and get Wallace.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wallace, Wallace, Wallace, Jennings, Bowe. Those are my options!
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scotch Plains NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    And guys stop with the nonsense, Brian Hartline is a solid #2. I'm not sure you all wouldnt be calling him a solid #2 if he was black.

What the hell does Hartline not being black have anything to do if he is a solid #2 or not?

You are an idiot for even saying something so dumb. Who the hell cares if he is black, white, asian or anything else has nothing to do with someones ability to play the game.
    LETS GO FINS!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maso3348 View Post
    What the hell does Hartline not being black have anything to do if he is a solid #2 or not?

You are an idiot for even saying something so dumb. Who the hell cares if he is black, white, asian or anything else has nothing to do with someones ability to play the game.
    Same way people don't trust black qbs, people don't trust white wide receivers. It's a stereotype many have, you'd be an idiot if you didn't know that existed.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Pasadena, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    Same way people don't trust black qbs, people don't trust white wide receivers. It's a stereotype many have, you'd be an idiot if you didn't know that existed.
    What's more idiotic? Knowing it exists or knowing it exists and perpetuating it? I call idiocy on you.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiCalifornia View Post
    What's more idiotic? Knowing it exists or knowing it exists and perpetuating it? I call idiocy on you.
    You're clearly misunderstanding, my point is many people think that way and think he's no good due to his skin color. How am I the dumb one, I clearly can see Brian can play, and he proved it to me this year, there's no reason people would be calling him garbage or lucky if it wasnt for his color. Nice picture in your avatar btw, too bad only losers have pics like that in a football forum.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would be curious to see where other teams in desperate need of a wr are at in terms of salary cap. I know the Jets and the Browns are a couple but the Jets have no $$$ and I'm guessing the Browns aren't in great shape either with Thomas on the roster. There probably aren't that many teams in a position to give these guys the kind of money they'll want, I'll be shocked if we don't come away with at least one of the big 3 (hopefully Jennings).
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Up and Comer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    you are seeing a major breakdown of the QB stereotype this year, with guys like wilson, griffin III and kaepernick taking the reigns. the nfl is a changing.
    Quote Quote