Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Four-Year Honeymoon Will the press ever give Obama tough coverage?

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Four-Year Honeymoon Will the press ever give Obama tough coverage?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...on_693769.html

whether you are his biggest fan or not, i don't see how anyone can really dispute this article. its obviously ones opinion, but after 4 years of his presidency and having lived through many presidents, i have never seen one get more of a pass from the media than our current one.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Seriously? You think Obama gets a free pass from the media? Maybe Denmark's media...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Full credit is due Obama for his role in the overthrow of Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi. He was cleverly “leading from behind.” But the killing of the American ambassador to Libya and three others in Benghazi—the president bears no responsibility for that. Perish the thought.
    wut?

Benghazi happened in September. Its now January and the media is still beating him up on that.

Good fluff piece article. "Leading from behind", "doling out favors to women and minorities", though my favorite part was the "party before country" complaint. I guess the author forgot when Republicans were accusing Democrats of being less American because "you dont question the President in a time of war"(funny how that attitude went out the window during the recent Benghazi incident). Another attempt to blame the "liberal media", although in this case i suppose its called the "Obama media".

Ive never gotten an answer, on here or anywhere else: how can it be the "liberal media" when Fox News dominates the ratings?
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is hard to name a President more criticized.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    wut?

Benghazi happened in September. Its now January and the media is still beating him up on that.

Good fluff piece article. "Leading from behind", "doling out favors to women and minorities", though my favorite part was the "party before country" complaint. I guess the author forgot when Republicans were accusing Democrats of being less American because "you dont question the President in a time of war"(funny how that attitude went out the window during the recent Benghazi incident). Another attempt to blame the "liberal media", although in this case i suppose its called the "Obama media".

Ive never gotten an answer, on here or anywhere else: how can it be the "liberal media" when Fox News dominates the ratings?
    Stop being so dramatic. Fox News dominates cable news. There are many more forums for media, if you can't figure that out on your own then there's no hope for you.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    It is hard to name a President more criticized.
    george w bush. That was easy.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Stop being so dramatic. Fox News dominates cable news. There are many more forums for media, if you can't figure that out on your own then there's no hope for you.
    Internet is a free for all, anyone can go to any site at anytime from damn near any location to get their particular blend of bias. Newspaper is dying out. Conservative bias rocks television and talk radio. Again, where is this liberal media bias that is threatening the 'Merican way? Did i miss out on the Obama mind control chip that shoots Russian literature directly into peoples skulls?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    george w bush. That was easy.
    Not at all. The media was overly protective of Bush.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The media attacks Obama on the wrong issues most of the time. Bush was attacked pretty often too.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They carried his water with things like wars and attacks on our liberties. Much like they do with Obama now. But he was attacked pretty often for other things.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whatever you say, multiple documentaries on his administrations acts, an underhanded tone of his involvement of 9/11 throughout his entire presidency. Bush had it worse than Obama, by far. Bush was an old, white man with a Texas accent, invading countries with brown people. Obama is half black doing the same thing , but he is given a pass for fear of being called racist.
    Quote Quote