Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Jennings or Wallace?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jennings

123 56.68%
  • Wallace

94 43.32%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Jennings or Wallace

1. -51
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Jennings all day.

Wallace is younger, but he's starting to look like a frigging diva. Plus he'll eat up a helluva lot more of our cap than Jennings would for the (IMO) slight potential difference in production.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

2. -52
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    Why is there this sudden obsession for either of these guys?

Neither one is that great, but most importantly, neither one will make Tannehill any better.

We need several receivers and dominating offensive line players, to compliment Pouncey.

d-1
    Huh? We need several so we shouldn't start by getting one?
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Trapped in Trudeaupia

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only WR I'd pay big money to is Bowe. He may be not truly elite but he's the closest out of the three to being a difference maker. He can be a possession guy if he needs to as well as a big endzone target. I like Jennings asa security blanket, but I wouldn't pay top dollar for a 30-yr old, 1,100-yrd, 6-7 TD WR, which is what he'll be in Mia with the lack of weapons around him. Wallace is the worst buy of the bunch. He'll demand top money and perform like a low-end #1 WR. Ya, he can have a few big 150-yd, TD games each season, but in between those are a lot of duds. I watched enough Pitt games to know that he can disappear for weeks at a time, even in a very pass friendly offense.
    "An appeaser feeds the crocodile in the hope that it will eat him last. But sometimes the croc eats him first anyway."

--Winston Churchill
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoFin View Post
    The only WR I'd pay big money to is Bowe. He may be not truly elite but he's the closest out of the three to being a difference maker. He can be a possession guy if he needs to as well as a big endzone target. I like Jennings asa security blanket, but I wouldn't pay top dollar for a 30-yr old, 1,100-yrd, 6-7 TD WR, which is what he'll be in Mia with the lack of weapons around him. Wallace is the worst buy of the bunch. He'll demand top money and perform like a low-end #1 WR. Ya, he can have a few big 150-yd, TD games each season, but in between those are a lot of duds. I watched enough Pitt games to know that he can disappear for weeks at a time, even in a very pass friendly offense.
    A good "twitter" friend of mine thinks Wallace isn't worth the money he's gonna ask, I agree with him.

Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jennings for sure. He knows the system, better attitude and IMO is a far better route runner than Wallace will ever be. Wallace wants Fitz money, the reality is he is a tall version of Desean Jackson.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For the Miami Dolphins I think Jennings is the best decision. He still has three or four good years left in him, he will be an invaluable resource for the young wideouts, he knows the system, and he has the right mentality. Despite his speed, Wallacec is not a route runner or elite hands catcher...Philbin won't be able to stand that. Jennings will be a Dolphin if he hits the open market. I'd love to see Wallace too, but that is very very unlikely.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jennings, because Wallace just seems like too muh of a risk for the money. Jennings scares me too with injury issues but I would take my chances with him sincehe played with Philbin as well.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Very true.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gosh Bowe does NOTHING for me! IMO he's a Brandon Marshall-Lite. In case your thinking Brandon Marshall would have put us over the edge my answer is NO he wouldn't. Hell what happened to Chicago this year should have told you that. We really really really need some people that can move on offense. I like Jennings, But his age is a big problem and I completely agree with you about Wallace, the few games I've seen he CAN'T be trusted to be a #1 WR and he drops a "shocking" amount of balls. He's way closer to Tedd Ginn than say a true Alpha #1 receiver.

The only way I could stomach Bowe is if we ABSOLUTELY took at least two studs in the draft that can move at the WR position, on of which being Steadman Bailey!
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    OLD SCHOOL

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jennings and also draft someone high....
    Quote Quote