Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Hey Guys, I made a Bunch of Money...

1. -1
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91

Hey Guys, I made a Bunch of Money...

Youll never believe this one guys. Well I decided I wanted to go to the beach the other day so I took off work. I get down there at the beach I frequent often and lo and behold, theres Rex Ryan vacationing in the Bahamas. I walk towards him while pondering an entire arsenal of fat jokes. Decided not to go that direction and just yelled "JETS!" when I got close enough. I didnt figure I needed a punchline. Anyway, he is shirtless and has a hilarious tattoo. I took the picture and sold it to the NYDN for a ton of money. Well worth my day off work. Anyway, my interwebz has been down lately or id have mentioned this sooner. This tory may soon hit the news IMO. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by tylerdolphin; 01-06-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I got nothin'.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    C'mon tell the truth - - you stumbled onto Rex at The Atlantis (which represents all the Capitalistic decadence you 3rd World terrorists have declared fatwas against) while disguised as an ugly chambermaid scouting out maximum kill bomb planting locations. Luckily you had the trigger burner photo phone handy to capture Rex at his assclownish best. Just don't let the big payday go to your head - remember there'll be enough of us left behind who will continue to remember you as an intellectually-befuddled, sexually-conflicted, gender ambiguous anarchist.

Last edited by Vaark; 01-06-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Youll never believe this one guys. Well I decided I wanted to go to the beach the other day so I took off work. I get down there at the beach I frequent often and lo and behold, theres Rex Ryan vacationing in the Bahamas. I walk towards him while pondering an entire arsenal of fat jokes. Decided not to go that direction and just yelled "JETS!" when I got close enough. I didnt figure I needed a punchline. Anyway, he is shirtless and has a hilarious tattoo. I took the picture and sold it to the NYDN for a ton of money. Well worth my day off work. Anyway, my interwebz has been down lately or id have mentioned this sooner. This tory may soon hit the news IMO. Stay tuned.
    If you can get back down there take a look on his other shoulder...rumor has it he has a naked pick of NYJUNC wearing a Tebow jersey
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    So you are our new Dovahkiin?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Quote