Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Simply unreal

1. -41
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Andrew Luck was the best player on the field today. Thats pretty impressive when on the opposite side were two HOF defenders and one of them I consider to be the best safety in the history of the game. The other makes a damn strong argument for greatest LB of all time.
    Not even close Boldin says hi and FU
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    HOW MANY PLAYS Lucks playmakers make for him.

Just unreal.

It is utterly disgusting how people defend Ireland. JUSt LOOK AT THIS FRANCHISE GO FROM 2 WINS TO EXPLOSIVE AND CHALLENGING RVAENS AND MIAMI IN 5 YEARS IS STILL BORING PATHETIC AND AVERAGE.

I don't know how anyone can defend Ireland without stating facts such as:

1) He did NOT want Tannehill so dont put that on him
    2) He was about to pay $9 mill a year to ORTON until Ross stepped in
    3) He traded our best CB adn WR and surprised why we have the lkes of Carroll, McCann, Armstrong, NaNaee running in and out of Miami.
    4) He did not FIELD any exciting, good, fun, or contending team in 5 years.
    5) He has nOT fixed our O line issuse after investing our entire ORGANIZATION in that 1 area. If you think he hasn't, think again. #1 pick, #16 pick, #4x (Martin), FA Incognito, FA Grove, FA Carey, 4th rd Jerry, FA Hicks, etc etc.
    6) He trades up for slow pathetic Runnign Backs but trades BACK when explosive ones like Mathews is on board.
    7) He thought the WR Gap btw the 3rd round and earlier was so big that they did not warrant that high of a pick but yet 1 month later he wanted TY Hilton included Part of the Davis trade. He STILL thought HIlton was garbage and wanted him part of Davis? REALLLY?? The guy is a machine yet we wanted him as if he was a 6-7th round pick thrown into a deal. How dumb is this baboon? On top of that if he was so good that you want him 1 month later WTF did he do that you found him not worth it jus 1 month ago?
    Indy is already out of the playoffs so...

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Andrew Luck was the best player on the field today. Thats pretty impressive when on the opposite side were two HOF defenders and one of them I consider to be the best safety in the history of the game. The other makes a damn strong argument for greatest LB of all time.
    Baltinore was a very poor matchup for Indianapolis. I was surprised at how close the Colts were able to keep it in the first half.

Like you said, Baltimore -6.5 was the best bet of the entire playoffs and I loaded up. I would have bet that at -10.5 as well. For a rookie QB to only turn the football over twice on the road against a smothering defense was pretty predictable. Luck ran for his life today. Probably should save turned it over about 5 times in all reality.

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    Not even close Boldin says hi and FU
    I didnt say who played the best game. I said best player on the field.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Awe "Tight End" my favorite position!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess the only way to justify Tannehill's poor play is to try and build up the weapons around Luck. What a joke! Reality is Miami had the better weapons around Tannehill than the Colts had around Luck.

Colts skill players:

Reggie Wayne - 34 years old. Still good, but no where near the player he was 5-6 years ago. Took 194 targets (most in Wayne's career) to put up his numbers. Only caught 54.63% of passes thrown to him and had 6.95 ypa. Hartline caught 57.8% of passes thrown to him and had 8.46 ypa.
    Donnie Avery - Didn't play in 2010. Played in 8 games last year making 3 catches on 11 times targeted. For his career QBs complete less than 50% of passes thrown to him.
    T.Y. Hilton - ROOKIE
    Dwayne Allen - ROOKIE
    Coby Fleener - ROOKIE
    LaVon Brazil - ROOKIE
    Vick Ballare - ROOKIE

That is the talent Luck had around him this year. Five of the seven players targeted 20+ times were ROOKIES. One veteran WR who is 34 years old and another that only had 3 catches over the last "two years" and catches less than 50% of the balls thrown to him over his career. The Colts are the third team of his 4 year career for a reason.

Yet, Luck was able to take a team that was 2-14 and go 11-5. Any idea how many routes were run wrong, mis-communication, etc...Luck had to deal with playing with 5 rookies at skill positions?

The FACT is the Colts have the better QB than Miami. The argument that he had the superior weapons is just plain B.S...you wouldn't find a QB or coach in the league that would have taken the Colts weapons over Miami's this year. Tannehill may set an all-time low for QB rating if he played for the Colts this year and the Colts would most likely be in line for the #1 pick in the draft for the second year in a row.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    From the sound of some of these posts you would think the Colts were 'Air Coryell'. They put up 9. That's pretty good.......IN BASEBALL.
    BTW, the Colts won 2 games last yr because they had some clown named Curtis Painter who had no business playing in the NFL. In fact, it was coaching and FO malfeasance that permitted this joke to play the entire season.
    That Colts team was in the playoffs several yrs running prior to last season, so the team wasn't as bad as people make them out to be.
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you want to see average, take a look at RGIII right now. Very very average player when you keep him from running.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    If you want to see average, take a look at RGIII right now. Very very average player when you keep him from running.
    Yeah that happens when you have a jacked up knee on your plant foot. Kid will not push into his throws I guarantee after Washington is eliminated this kid has some sort of surgery.

that last play says it all that knee is done!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Yeah that happens when you have a jacked up knee on your plant foot. Kid will not push into his throws I guarantee after Washington is eliminated this kid has some sort of surgery.
    Right. But we all understand how the league makes the proper adjustments to a running QB. We're getting a glimpse into the future when teams figure out how to keep Griffin in the pocket even when he's healthy. Then what...well, you have an average RGIII.

Luck on the other hand, look at how well he plays with little protection and rookie weapons. He has mobility and can do what he needs to do in te pocket to make plays downfield. What happens when their weapons figure it all out and you give him time to make bigger plays downfield.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Right. But we all understand how the league makes the proper adjustments to a running QB. We're getting a glimpse into the future when teams figure out how to keep Griffin in the pocket even when he's healthy. Then what...well, you have an average RGIII.

Luck on the other hand, look at how well he plays with little protection and rookie weapons. He has mobility and can do what he needs to do in te pocket to make plays downfield. What happens when their weapons figure it all out and you give him time to make bigger plays downfield.
    Until the knee got tweaked Washington was steam rolling the Seahawks. It's not a accurate comparison because right now RGIII can't even step into his throws. That said I will take Luck all day every day over any of the rookie QBs, but if Luck had a issue with his plant knee he would be limited just the same.
    Quote Quote