Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Full 2013 NFL Free Agents list

  1. -11
    ChrisJNelson's Avatar
    Phins-Spotlight.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    971
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Blank I am on a iPhone could it be a apple thing?
    Yeah probably. Should work fine on a computer. If you have a specific question I could answer it for you now.
    --
    Chris J. Nelson

    About me:
    I am a production assistant for Turner Sports and I love my job. I also love the Dolphins and have been writing my own blog since 2007. I would love if you gave it a look and considered it as part of your regular Dolphins web rotation.

    Visit my blog at phins-spotlight.com and follow me on twitter @phinsspotlight!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,543
    vCash:
    11639
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    Hey all,

    Every year I keep an updated spreadsheet on NFL free agents. You can view it here, although you may need to download and open in Excel to allow sorting:
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwb...FJ3cXM4bFNkN1k

    (If the Google link above does not work, you can try this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?tgldrhyvfvnwubp)

    This document includes every player with an expiring contract in the offseason. (I also add released players in the offseason as they happen.) You can sort by 2012 team, name, primary and secondary positions, free agent type, and 2013 team when guys have signed.

    If we could sticky this that'd be great as I think it could be a nice tool for everyone to use. It allows you to easily see which guys are free agents at the positions you think the Dolphins should look at. In general, I find it very useful.

    Please let me know of any questions, comments or suggestions you have.
    In all due respect for your work, it is impossible to read, and reminds me of a tax return from my acct, which I could read better. FWIW.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    ChrisJNelson's Avatar
    Phins-Spotlight.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    971
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    In all due respect for your work, it is impossible to read, and reminds me of a tax return from my acct, which I could read better. FWIW.
    Like I said, open it in Excel and it's sortable by column. Google isn't kind to it, so download it and open in Excel.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,573
    vCash:
    222
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    Yeah probably. Should work fine on a computer. If you have a specific question I could answer it for you now.
    No specific question I just wanted to check it out
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,543
    vCash:
    11639
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    Like I said, open it in Excel and it's sortable by column. Google isn't kind to it, so download it and open in Excel.
    Chris, In many years of posting and reading forums, I have found the vast majority do not want to take the time to click on anything, from NFL , ESPN, etc, and IF they do, they want it VERY user friendly. IMO, you are fighting a losing battle to ask anyone to download and open in Excel to be able to read it. Why spend the time when there are many other options saying the same?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    ChrisJNelson's Avatar
    Phins-Spotlight.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    971
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Chris, In many years of posting and reading forums, I have found the vast majority do not want to take the time to click on anything, from NFL , ESPN, etc, and IF they do, they want it VERY user friendly. IMO, you are fighting a losing battle to ask anyone to download and open in Excel to be able to read it. Why spend the time when there are many other options saying the same?
    I understand, but I use it for myself and it's there if people need it. I'm almost certain this list will be more detailed and accurate than any you'll find online. (Sites often screw up UFA/RFA/ERFA and that sort of thing.)
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,543
    vCash:
    11639
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    I understand, but I use it for myself and it's there if people need it. I'm almost certain this list will be more detailed and accurate than any you'll find online. (Sites often screw up UFA/RFA/ERFA and that sort of thing.)
    Don't matter. Compare to PFF, with snap counts and grades that agents use to negotiate multimillion dollar deals.

    In your case, commentary and opinions will bring clicks, not stats. JMO.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    ChrisJNelson's Avatar
    Phins-Spotlight.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    971
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Don't matter. Compare to PFF, with snap counts and grades that agents use to negotiate multimillion dollar deals.

    In your case, commentary and opinions will bring clicks, not stats. JMO.
    Im not going for clicks. Not even sure where all this is coming from. Like I said, I use this for myself and I know it's accurate so it's helpful. It's here if people want it. Not sure why you feel the need to be the mentor I'm not looking for.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,543
    vCash:
    11639
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    Im not going for clicks. Not even sure where all this is coming from. Like I said, I use this for myself and I know it's accurate so it's helpful. It's here if people want it. Not sure why you feel the need to be the mentor I'm not looking for.
    My mistake in misreading. In the immortal words of Gilda Rattner, "NEVER MIND."
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    ChrisJNelson's Avatar
    Phins-Spotlight.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    971
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Colts and Redskins added. All teams not alive in playoffs are present.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Full lists, i mean full lists of nfl 2013 free agents
    By fisi in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 04:05 PM
  2. Full list of Dolphins free agents (under new CBA rules)
    By Adam First in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
  3. Full List of Free Agents
    By SR 7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 11:52 AM
  4. Full list of 2010 NFL Free Agents
    By ChrisJNelson in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 02:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •