Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sports Science: Greg Jennings

1. -11
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    I think if we sign Wallace, he'd bust with us. I don't know why I think that I just do.

He has only shown one thing so far in his career, speed. He has a drop problem as of late, He's explosive but can he run routes that a WCO requires?

I have never seen Wallace run a comeback route on the sideline. I don't know if he can.
    Wallace and Brian Hartline could be a nice little combo tho, along with a Robert Woods or a Keenan Allen in the draft and Bess in the slot. Wallace can take the top off a defense and opens the doors for solid possession guys with good hands and good route running ability to make plays. When those guys make plays it opens up for Mike Wallace to make plays on deep balls.

Obviously all in theory, but there is no other receiver that can threaten a defense in free agency like Mike Wallace can . . . but make sure you have a solid core around him.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Wallace and Brian Hartline could be a nice little combo tho, along with a Robert Woods or a Keenan Allen in the draft and Bess in the slot. Wallace can take the top off a defense and opens the doors for solid possession guys with good hands and good route running ability to make plays. When those guys make plays it opens up for Mike Wallace to make plays on deep balls.

Obviously all in theory, but there is no other receiver that can threaten a defense in free agency like Mike Wallace can . . . but make sure you have a solid core around him.
    This is a perfect combo here.

But he is really a product of his QB, Big Ben extends plays for him to get open deeper. Idk if he'll have the same success with Miami.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    mike wallace is the most impressive eat up a dbs cushion an fly by him wr maybe i've ever seen...you got guys bailing 10 yards off from the snap and he still runs right by them...the overhead press box view of that cheetah flying down the field is rediculous....it's almost impossible to overthrow that guy...

his route running has gotten a lot better also and because of that vertical threat he can gear down and run any route off of it he wants to...not as much wasted motion gearing down as he use to have...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    mike wallace is the most impressive eat up a dbs cushion an fly by him wr maybe i've ever seen...you got guys bailing 10 yards off from the snap and he still runs right by them...the overhead press box view of that cheetah flying down the field is rediculous....it's almost impossible to overthrow that guy...

his route running has gotten a lot better also and because of that vertical threat he can gear down and run any route off of it he wants to...not as much wasted motion gearing down as he use to have...
    This is true.

Hopefully we sign him because of his speed, but Jennings is a the perfect WR for this offense.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i would still go with jennings if it was me but i won't be upset if it's wallace...cause the one thing i don't see much of in this draft is blow by speed and vertical guy with polish...for a vertical primarily player wallace has pretty good polish at this stage...
    Quote Quote  

6. -16

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Vjax got 11 million a season last year . . . and I can't say he is definitively a better WR than Wallace . . . though Vjax definitely looks like a top tier caliber WR . . . in the mold of Megatron, Green, Jones, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Fitzgerald, etc.

Jennings is the more complete WR but Wallace could be the WR that makes this the better offense.

I'll be happy either way. Though Wallace at 10 million plus is just a killer to the cap.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Vjax got 11 million a season last year . . . and I can't say he is definitively a better WR than Wallace . . . though Vjax definitely looks like a top tier caliber WR . . . in the mold of Megatron, Green, Jones, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Fitzgerald, etc.

Jennings is the more complete WR but Wallace could be the WR that makes this the better offense.

I'll be happy either way. Though Wallace at 10 million plus is just a killer to the cap.
    Vjax is a wayyy better WR than Wallace. He's a 6'5 monster that runs a what 4.40? He's a top 6 WR.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well i'm sure wallace is gonna be a $10 mil per guy...no doubt in my mind on that...jennings likely more $8 mil guy...older less shelf life

miami needs a combo of things. at wr..however they decide to go about it so be it but get it done this offseason...a physical mismatch win wr that can go up and get the ball in the red zone...a true vertical threat that the safeties must account for...and a consistent win wr on the boundary against solid corners...they don't have any of em

it would be nice to get all that in one guy but the way things are for us i'll take it in 3 different guys if need be...just get it...
    Quote Quote  

9. -19

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Vjax is a wayyy better WR than Wallace. He's a 6'5 monster that runs a what 4.40? He's a top 6 WR.
    I shouldn't say better, because you are right, Vjax is a better WR, no question . . . but in terms of what a guy means to an offense, I don't necessarily believe Vjax is that much of an asset that Wallace could be. Speed kills in today's NFL . . . and Wallace is a Defensive Coordinators nightmare on the outside.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Greg Jennings is about the same size as Chansi Stuckey. They are obviously the same player and one is cheaper.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote