Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Attn: Jeff Ireland

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Crystal River, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Attn: Jeff Ireland

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...-theo-riddick/

Theo Riddick is playing here in Miami this evening, he is quite the player, and the kind of weapon offenses are adding to their firepower in today's passing game. As you can read in the attached article Jeff, Jonas Gray speaks very highly of Riddick, maybe you can bring him into your office and he can tell you a little bit more about him.

All kidding aside, Gray likes the way Riddick handled adversity while they were teammates, and this is a kid I think will be a much better player than his draft spot would suggest. I am really interested to see how Brian Kelly uses him this evening, and how much respect Nick Saban shows for him, in how much attention he pays to slowing down Riddick. I don't see a scenario where Notre Dame is victorious tonight without Theo Riddick having an impact for their offense.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Couldn't agree with you more on this. I like Riddick a lot, is multi dimensional, RB/WR/Returner [He's been move between both roles over the last 2 years and has great hands] and could add a dimension in our offence that is lacking...

I see him in a role similar to Danny Woodhead, but bigger and more dynamic. He should be a consideration around the 4th round.
    Pat
    Offensive Coordinator
    www.londonblitz.com
    Quote Quote