Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mort on 32: Sherman

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    We've been waiting for 10 years. Enough.
    Yea I do love the implication that somehow dolphin fans are so impatient.
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: I saw the PS controller so I figured you'd like the PS logo as well.1972 Dolphins LogoPS4 ControllerMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91

Re: Mort on 32: Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    We've been waiting for 10 years. Enough.
    And these staff have been here for one year. Wait more.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not a chance in hell. But we're in a post Mike Mularkey as HC world so anything can happen. Sherman had his shot with the Packers. He's not a young man or the giant name teams might gravitate towards. He's a respected secondary figure in this league. The Bears are too ambitious a team, in too large a market, with too storied a history to hire Mike Sherman as their HC. It's just not going to happen and I doubt it's even very well founded as a rumor. No need worrying about it on our part.
    Mockin' it 2013 (wildly optimistic)

1. Damontre Moore (DE)
    2a. DeAndre Hopkins (WR)
    2b. Desmond Trufant (CB)
    3a. Kyle Long (OT)
    3b. Bacarri Rambo (S)
    4. Le'Veon Bell (RB)
    5. Shayne Skov (LB)
    6. Marquess Wilson (WR)
    7. Dustin Hopkins (K)
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
    Not a chance in hell. But we're in a post Mike Mularkey as HC world so anything can happen. Sherman had his shot with the Packers. He's not a young man or the giant name teams might gravitate towards. He's a respected secondary figure in this league. The Bears are too ambitious a team, in too large a market, with too storied a history to hire Mike Sherman as their HC. It's just not going to happen and I doubt it's even very well founded as a rumor. No need worrying about it on our part.

well although Mularkey's jags sucked he deserved a chance to be a head coach again. He actually got screwed in Buffalo with the change in management. He was not fired in buffalo he resigned after two seasons. He was the last buffalo coach to have a winning season. He has been a very good coordinator for a few NFL teams. He was also a strong canidate for our job last year but did not wait around to be second choice after Fisher made up his mind. He took a job from a team that made hiring him a priority and declined to get in line behind Fisher. Im just glad we ended up with Philben instead of Mccoy but in the end who knows what these guys will do
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    well although Mularkey's jags sucked he deserved a chance to be a head coach again. He actually got screwed in Buffalo with the change in management. He was not fired in buffalo he resigned after two seasons. He was the last buffalo coach to have a winning season. He has been a very good coordinator for a few NFL teams. He was also a strong canidate for our job last year but did not wait around to be second choice after Fisher made up his mind. He took a job from a team that made hiring him a priority and declined to get in line behind Fisher. Im just glad we ended up with Philben instead of Mccoy but in the end who knows what these guys will do
    I think McCoy will get the Bears job.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Phins-Spotlight.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    seriously some of you need to chill out. the moment someone on this team doesn't do something you dont' agree with you go all nuclear and this person isn't legit, this person needs to be fired, this person needs to be traded, this person shouldn't have been traded, this person signed, good goddamn develop at least a bit of patience.
    I love this.
    --
    Chris J. Nelson

About me:
    I am a production assistant for Turner Sports and I love my job. I also love the Dolphins and have been writing my own blog since 2007. I would love if you gave it a look and considered it as part of your regular Dolphins web rotation.

Visit my blog at phins-spotlight.com and follow me on twitter @phinsspotlight!
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I find funny and hypocritical that people bash Sherman for bad play calling, yet give a pass to Tannehill for not having play-makers. Guess what: Sherman and Tannehill were both working with the same lack of talent.

SCall13, Jr.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Finaholic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sanford Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well the offense he was in last season wasn't worth a damn, T-Hill will be fine.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    I think how Sherman handled Thill wasn't good at all. Luck, RG and Wilson were not "protected" and they thrived. I personally feel Sherman hampered Thills growth. If Sherman doesn't open it up more next year he is going to be looking for a new job not as a promotion, he'll be looking becuase he won't have this one anymore.
    RGIII is ready for surgery because he was use as an RB, they kept RT in the pocket so he would learn to use it, maybe you want Tebow.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Mort mentioned on NFL 32 that Mike Sherman might be a candidate in Chicago. FYI.
    Chicago can't be that stupid, can they?
    Quote Quote