Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unofficial 2013 Dolphins Depth Chart - UPDATED 09/03/13 At 6:38PM ET

1. -11
    Go Fins!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SoFlo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    watch out for terrell sinkfield!! undrafted wr from northern iowa same as kurt warner
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Has anyone checked out this website? They're pretty good at updating the team depth chart throughout the year it seems. I just found it today, but it already has Clabo penciled in as of this afternoon.

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/MIA
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Has anyone checked out this website? They're pretty good at updating the team depth chart throughout the year it seems. I just found it today, but it already has Clabo penciled in as of this afternoon.

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/MIA
    Many years ago Ourlads used to be my go to site for updated depth charts. Then all of a sudden(around 2007 I think) they decided to become a subscription site and forced you to pay an annual fee to be able to access the depth charts. That is the time when I decided that I can just make my own version of the depth chart and share it with others for free, and have been posting it on FinHeaven ever since I joined the staff in 2008.

In the last couple of years Ourlads ditched the subscription idea and now it is back up free. They do a terrific job and keep it updated and I check it when I am looking for depth charts for other teams. As for the Dolphins I still continue to produce my own version, mostly because I think I can still get it more accurate then them. Obviously guess work is still a big part of these offseason depth charts, because no one knows for sure what Philbin is thinking. But some things I see on Ourlads that I disagree with is that they have Don Jones listed as a safety, it has been reported locally that they see him as a cornerback. They have Thomas as the starting running back when the consensus is that Miller is the starter. They have Jordan listed as a starting defensive end when I believe Odrick will be the primary starter but Jordan will be more of a passing down rusher in his first year. Yeatman at right tackle when he finished the year at left tackle? I don't agree with that either.

Ourlads is a great site, I just don't think they are as plugged in as we are to what the Dolphins plans are.

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Thanks for the info. I noticed a few of those differences as well. The biggest surprise to me was seeing D. Thomas as our starting RB. He could possibly end up 3rd behind Miller and Gillislee when all is said and done. I think Taylor has a very good chance of stepping in and taking the starting job from Marshall.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Many years ago Ourlads used to be my go to site for updated depth charts. Then all of a sudden(around 2007 I think) they decided to become a subscription site and forced you to pay an annual fee to be able to access the depth charts. That is the time when I decided that I can just make my own version of the depth chart and share it with others for free, and have been posting it on FinHeaven ever since I joined the staff in 2008.

In the last couple of years Ourlads ditched the subscription idea and now it is back up free. They do a terrific job and keep it updated and I check it when I am looking for depth charts for other teams. As for the Dolphins I still continue to produce my own version, mostly because I think I can still get it more accurate then them. Obviously guess work is still a big part of these offseason depth charts, because no one knows for sure what Philbin is thinking. But some things I see on Ourlads that I disagree with is that they have Don Jones listed as a safety, it has been reported locally that they see him as a cornerback. They have Thomas as the starting running back when the consensus is that Miller is the starter. They have Jordan listed as a starting defensive end when I believe Odrick will be the primary starter but Jordan will be more of a passing down rusher in his first year. Yeatman at right tackle when he finished the year at left tackle? I don't agree with that either.

Ourlads is a great site, I just don't think they are as plugged in as we are to what the Dolphins plans are.
    can you give the finheaven 2 deep depth chart? my word wont work
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The link 72 champagne posted has Deon Jordan starting and Jared as the back up. I wonder if that actually will be the case?
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post

can you send me the 2 deep bra?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Phins Fan For Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks Josh!
    Quote Quote