Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: What's the deal with the Dolphin Digest....?

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

What's the deal with the Dolphin Digest....?

I was an original poster on the DD forum boards for something like 6 years and I held our team accountable or at least I tried to and I did not agree with us drafting Ronnie Brown and predicted he would be gone, and that cost me to be revoked and banned for life. I never attacked or insulted anyone, but I am sure you can understand, I was viewed as not being a fan by some.

I went to their site earlier today and saw some fans blasting Ryan Tannehill and stating some harsh stuff.

Anyway, I am struggling with understanding why do fans/people get so bent out of shape with peoples opinions..?

I know you can change your username, but I want to have and establish a history and be held accountable as well.

The only thing I was wrong with, was going after Chad Pennington. He brought us an AFC East title, so I was wrong and admit it.

Anyway, I'd like to hear some thoughts and opinions from other posters as to why this happens, if we're fans...?

I appreciate all replies.

I posted here in this section and not the main board and hope I posted in the right section.

d-1
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    I was an original poster on the DD forum boards for something like 6 years and I held our team accountable or at least I tried to and I did not agree with us drafting Ronnie Brown and predicted he would be gone, and that cost me to be revoked and banned for life. I never attacked or insulted anyone, but I am sure you can understand, I was viewed as not being a fan by some.

I went to their site earlier today and saw some fans blasting Ryan Tannehill and stating some harsh stuff.

Anyway, I am struggling with understanding why do fans/people get so bent out of shape with peoples opinions..?

I know you can change your username, but I want to have and establish a history and be held accountable as well.

The only thing I was wrong with, was going after Chad Pennington. He brought us an AFC East title, so I was wrong and admit it.

Anyway, I'd like to hear some thoughts and opinions from other posters as to why this happens, if we're fans...?

I appreciate all replies.

I posted here in this section and not the main board and hope I posted in the right section.

d-1
    Because some people are paste-eaters. Just the way it is.

Don't let 'em get you down. Just keep on being opinionated. Very few people are right 100% of the time.

Hell, there are those who even suggest that I'm occasionally somehow less than correct.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Losers running their boards...

Not like the great crew here!
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote