Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dee Milliner

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dee Milliner will most likely be gone as the #1 corner before 12. Possible trade up could take place, although I doubt it.

To be honest I like Xavier Rhodes just as much as I like Milliner and wouldn't mind him at #12. He will impress in the coming weeks..
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    How does Milliner compare to Banks? I like both but when it comes down to the real detailed comparisons I have no clue.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    DieHard FinFan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bear, DE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I have Miliner on my mock draft from last week, and last night even cemented my stance on him at #12 now. I don't see him lasting that long, but he's my #1 pick for the Fins.
    2014 Miami Dolphins Draft Class

1. OT: Ja'wuan James -Tennessee
    2. WR: Jarvis Landry -LSU
    3. OT: Billy Turner-North Dakota State
    4. DB: Walt Aikens-Liberty
    5. TE: Authur Lynch - Georgia
    5. LB: Jordan Tripp - Montana
    6. WR: Matt Hazel-Coastal Carolina
    7. DE: Terrance Fede- Marist
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The unfortunate thing is that somebody really doesn't have to drop.

With the weakness at the QB position you could easily see one or none taken above our pick. Which means that Bjoern Werner, Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o, Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore could ALL be off the board by the time Miami picks. And hell if no quarterback is taken in the top 11 (strong possibility) then you could see a Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo also go before you could get your hands on one.

Then what?
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post

With the weakness at the QB position you could easily see one or none taken above our pick. Which means that Bjoern Werner, Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o, Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore could ALL be off the board by the time Miami picks. And hell if no quarterback is taken in the top 11 (strong possibility) then you could see a Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo also go before you could get your hands on one.

Then what?
    even though it isnt a popular choice, we would be best suit to take OL or trade down and take someone like Allen/Austin in the late teens or early 20s.

A trade down to the late teens/ early 20s could still see players like a Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, or Eric Fisher around as well as Banks and Rhodes at CB, at TE, Eifert and Ertz should both still be available as i dont see either as Elite, and te obvious at WR Allen, T. Williams, Hunter, Austin, etc
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!RadioactiveHalo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11

Then what?
    There is no doubt in my mind with Andy as HC of the chiefs they take a QB with the 1st pick (Geno). Then I see a possibility for Oakland/Jaguars to take a chance at barkley and the bills possibly grabbing Tyler Wilson. Either way I see the possibility of 4 teams reaching for QBs.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PSL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Then what?
    IMHO Keenan Allen is a potential fallback pick. While he might not be explosive, he seems to me to fit the WCO well, and has been very productive. And while I agree the QB class is particularly weak, I do think though that somebody (or somebodies) will reach for a QB in front of us. It always happens. Just like we "reached" for a supposed 2nd rd talent last year with the 8th pick. Unless all the teams with a serious need at QB in front of us address the position in FA, but I really don't see that happening.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Milliner would be a great pick at 12 IMO..
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    DieHard FinFan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bear, DE
    Thanks / No Thanks

Then what?
    I would draft the top WR off the board, and go after Xavier Rhoades, Jordan Poyer, or Logan Ryan in the 2nd round.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind with Andy as HC of the chiefs they take a QB with the 1st pick (Geno). Then I see a possibility for Oakland/Jaguars to take a chance at barkley and the bills possibly grabbing Tyler Wilson. Either way I see the possibility of 4 teams reaching for QBs.
    They won't take a guy #1 overall that rates a 2nd rounder.
    Quote Quote