Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodness Te'o

1. -11
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    So are you just looking at starts or do you think his tackling and form is on the same planet with Te'os have you watched him play? Seriously I feel like putting you on ignore from how stupid that comment is if you've sen him play you know he's been great.
    Every weekend actually. Beason when healthy is a better LB than Keuchley. Getting alot of tackles is not immpressive, he made few game changing plays.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No luke wouldn't have missed all those tackles because he's always been a better tackler and had better form than Te'o. Only thing Te'o has over him is his coverage skills. And you sound like a football fantasy dork I never mentioned his crazy stats for a rookie, go watch how he plays.

yay, counterfactual arguments are fun. I can pretend to know what would have happened too.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!RadioactiveHalo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    you were talking about all his missed tackles in this game against Bama.

did Luke have 7 interceptions this year? Edit: sorry he only had one interception his entire college career against inferior competition.

was he in the running for the heisman? You must be the only person that doesnt see what skill Manti has.
    What the hell does running for heisman even mean I said he should go in the 20's in the first round but do you actually think that running for hiesman makes him a better prospect? Where does running for heisman debate anything I said in your quote? Where did I see Te'o doesn't have skill ? Guess we should be reggie AP money for being the original heisman owner, and trade Tannehill for tebow or draft johnny football in the following years too because of them heisman trophies
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    While I do think Teo draft stock will take a hit and probably drop him from top 10 pick to top 15 you don't judge a player off one game especially against a team like Bama. Bama O line was dominating the entire game opening up holes the size of highways. Teo basically had to crash the line every snap to compensate for the D line getting smashed.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Ive actually seen Luke whiff on tackles too. In college and in the pros. Know why? He's not perfect. Every player has a bad game.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What the hell does running for heisman even mean I said he should go in the 20's in the first round but do you actually think that running for hiesman makes him a better prospect? Where does running for heisman debate anything I said in your quote? Where did I see Te'o doesn't have skill ? Guess we should be reggie AP money for being the original heisman owner, and trade Tannehill for tebow or draft johnny football in the following years too because of them heisman trophies

No, I don't think running for the hiesman makes him a better prospect. I thought i'd match your baseless arguments with one of my own.

Compare stats, or whatever else you want, and Te'o is just better. But I suppose your "eye test" is the only thing that matters.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yay, counterfactual arguments are fun. I can pretend to know what would have happened too.
    I explained why maybe you should debate that and tell that to the same person I quoted pretending to know what would have happen to luke in this game.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kuchely > Te'o. If Kuechly would have played for ND this year, he would have beasted too behind that Dline. Instead though, he played for a garbage BC team and still dominated at times. The guy had 191 tackles and 12 TFL his final year at BC. He's a tackling machine and great in zone coverage.

Te'o is not a bad player. I just think Kuechly is better. Te'o has had the luxury of being hyped up by the Notre Dame media bus.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I explained why maybe you should debate that and tell that to the same person I quoted pretending to know what would have happen to luke in this game.
    fair enough.

/shrinks away
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, I don't think running for the hiesman makes him a better prospect. I thought i'd match your baseless arguments with one of my own.

Compare stats, or whatever else you want, and Te'o is just better. But I suppose your "eye test" is the only thing that matters.
    Well thank you for letting me know you didn't watch their tape, but that stat argument is hilarious I can plug so many holes in it it's not even worth it.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Ive actually seen Luke whiff on tackles too. In college and in the pros. Know why? He's not perfect. Every player has a bad game.
    I'm sure Luke hasn't struggled to shred blocks all season in the NFL or College if you seen them both play then you'd agree.
    Quote Quote