Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodness Te'o

1. -41
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    I didn't bother with the other 3 because you go out of your way to take quotes out of context.

Why did you take my quote out of context by eliminating the beginning and ending? Oh, that's right, because it makes it appear as if you "got me."

Sad that you have to do something like that (which is blatantly obvious, btw) to help support your flimsy, poorly thought out position.
    So basically you admit that statement makes no sense I mean look at it you are saying 2 different things and no the other 3 are not out of contexts you actually meant to use them in your argument over Luke which od course are horrid arguments.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

What else is new?
    Saying I kiss little boys is still a better argument then something doesn't make sense like " I responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said."
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    Still hasn't learn to effectively shed blocks at a college footbal level and he will not have the stacked NFL level Dline like he had college helping him with his picks. He should go to the 20's in the first round for his coverage alone but he was never the best defender on his team especially that choke artist of a performance last night, don't see how that merits a top 5 pick or say how weak of a LB class this is since he's been rated as the number 1 LB in the class several times.
    There is a thread going on in the Vip room about what player you whiffed on in past draft's, i just hope it's not Te'o i have to add to my list............
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Remember boy's this is a good thread let's hope it doesn't end up in the depths, so play nice...............
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Luke Kuechley never played a team like Bama.

Hell Luke would've gotten beasted in by B. Jones too.
    How could you say that when he's leading the NFL in tackles? lol smh

Agree with OP and I've been preaching the same thing on finheaven. Te'o got love because of the medias infatuation with ND and isn't half of the prospect Kuechley was.

I think I heard Skip Bayless say Te'o was the next Ray Lewis before the game on his show. Couldn't stop laughing...
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    There is a thread going on in the Vip room about what player you whiffed on in past draft's, i just hope it's not Te'o i have to add to my list............
    Show me that list because it's impossible for me to have missed of drafts in plural when I've only been here for one.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You saying that you like to kiss little boys isn't an argument, its a statement. Now I see what the problem is. You have a problem understanding the meaning of words. No wonder you get along so well with little children; you have the same mental capacity as them.
    So what's this "responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said." you state something and deny it in the same sentence.
    Boy you really want this thread in the depths trying to insist I'm a pedo which I could care less if you think I was so don't put this in the depths of the sea mods.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    How could you say that when he's leading the NFL in tackles? lol smh

Agree with OP and I've been preaching the same thing on finheaven. Te'o got love because of the medias infatuation with ND and isn't half of the prospect Kuechley was.

I think I heard Skip Bayless say Te'o was the next Ray Lewis before the game on his show. Couldn't stop laughing...
    That's ESPN overrating ND and everyone in it. He's overrated for playing in ND, His GF dying story, and his leadership ability that lead his team to a massacre yesterday.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So what's this "responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said." you state something and deny it in the same sentence.
    Boy you really want this thread in the depths trying to insist I'm a pedo which I could care less if you think I was so don't put this in the depths of the sea mods.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

That's ESPN overrating ND and everyone in it. He's overrated for playing in ND, His GF dying story, and his leadership ability that lead his team to a massacre yesterday.
    You're saying my posts don't make sense, yet you don't even know how to use periods or commas.

hahahah, I can rag on you all day. Its too easy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Show me that list because it's impossible for me to have missed of drafts in plural when I've only been here for one.
    It's not about you, it's what the thread is called................
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    It's not about you, it's what the thread is called................
    are you surprised he couldn't understand what you meant? I'm not
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    are you surprised he couldn't understand what you meant? I'm not

So you still can't admit your post made no sense? You've gone from insisting I'm. A pedo and pointing out my grammar mistakes to prove a point(Which I could care I'm on a phone and I could point out yours)
    Quote Quote