Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: My goodness Te'o

1. -71
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!RadioactiveHalo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kcbrown View Post
    Really bad look for him last night....I'm sure he has one (not officially yet though)...was not happy.
    I think he had a assisted tackle but that was it. Pretty embarrassing for a leader of a team and trying to prove something in the biggest game of his life to date.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    How many sacks does he have and by how much, I can't check right now so be honest. And get more on topic about the player because the stats will hardly convince anyone te'o is a top 10 pick or a better prospect then luke
    You don't know the stats, yet you easily claim one is inferior to the other (as if stats are the only thing that matters). Moreover, you spent so much effort trying to "get me" on how I don't know what I'm talking about or how I don't make sense and then you posted this. Perfect.

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks!!!

now I can be done with this thread.

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    You don't know the stats, yet you easily claim one is inferior to the other (as if stats are the only thing that matters). Moreover, you spent so much effort trying to "get me" on how I don't know what I'm talking about or how I don't make sense and then you posted this. Perfect.

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks!!!

now I can be done with this thread.

That's because I'm at work with my phone and no GM actually grades players just on stats so why do you keep using that as an argument like you said they aren't the only things that matter? I'd like to hear how you grade Keenan Allen to Stedman Bailey. Luckily for you I took the time to check and found out he only has 1.5 sacks Clearly neither of them get to the QB at a different level of each other way and here I thought it would be something significant. You act like I'm in the minority when I say Te'o is inferior to Luke and I'm not just basing this on this thread.
    Last edited by TheWarriorFins; 01-08-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Biggest NFL general forum agrees with me and they surely aren't biased and don't go just on stats. Many valid points in this thread you should read on. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...=asc&start=150

So basically as all of you are my witness Dave hasn't used anything but Stats to try to prove a point like Te'o>Luke when the truth is Te'o stats don't separate him from Luke at all. Watch both of them play and educate yourself because if we went with stats BRANDON WEEDEN WOULD BE A DOLPHIN RIGHT NOW. So what did people/our staff do in order to think Ryan Tannehill >Weeden? They watched the tape and went with potential. So Dave please tell me something about Te'o that isn't about stats. I'll start, he's good in coverage, slightly above average tackler (one of the worst I've ever seen yesterday tho) and HORRIBLE AT SHEDDING BLOCKS AT A COLLEGE LEVEL. I also want to see what Te'o does without a stacked Dline infront of him in the NFL like he had in college.
    Last edited by TheWarriorFins; 01-08-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Alabama gave him the old "Ray Lewis" treatment. - Get to the second level and block THAT GUY and the defense will crumble. That's why Ray Lewis always made a huge push for giant tackles to be in front of him, so the big uglies couldn't get to the second level and he was free to roam and make plays.

Unfortunately for Teo, his two defensive tackles (Who are giants compared to the guards of every team in the nation EXCEPT for bama) weren't accustomed to dealing with an entire offensive line that was their size or bigger.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Quiet Observer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Teo had a bad game.....He will be a Kevin Burnett type in the NFL....solid but not a game changer
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread does not disapoint. thanks Warrior and Dave
    http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/rex-ryan-foot.jpg

currently the 19th ranked competitive eater in the world
    http://www.ifoce.com/rankings.php
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    Im no expert on the guy but my 2p in the draft area, great prospect who will be a good NFL linebacker but he has been over hyped partly due to his leadership qualities. Looking at our roster and who will be available at 12 I wouldn't take him with our pick, seems too high. He isnt Ray Lewis... despite what some would have you believe.
    Not even close to ray lewis I agree and add to his GF dying story and him playing for Notre Dame got him overhyped by ESPN along with what you said
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    You do know Ray Lewis wasn't the highest regarded LB to come out right?

Some poeple had mid round grades on him, you would've been saying the same thing about him then as you are about Te'o now.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bama is the closest thing to an NFL roster there is in College. Bamam pretty much made that front 4 of ND and Te'o look invisible last night, Te'o will experiance this talent and BETTER at the NFL level... They guy is still a stud, but his stock def fell last night... Now will he be better the LK in the NFL, well that's a question we won't have answered till about 3 or 4 years down the road when both have a few NFL seasons under their belt...
    Quote Quote