Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Kruger

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Really like Kruger. He could play the strong side against the right tackle and is not only strong enough to play against the run, but help with pass rush. To me, he definitely fits our scheme....which he played in college. Wake NEEDS to play against the left tackle more. I realize he has an easier task against right tackles, but QBs can see him coming and being on that side wears you down in the run game.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is good but is he a speed pass rusher? I think we need a smaller faster pass rusher opposite wake like Avril. We have our bulk inside with Soliai and Odrick, now we need SPEED! I dont know how fast Kruger is, but I am dying for a speed rusher off the edge.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    would be nice for the right price. If asking too much then look to the draft.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that kid has come a long way...was pretty bad his frst year...hand use has gotten MUCH MUCH better...gets off blocks and disengages very well now
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kruger against the Colts last weekend: 4 tckls, 2.5 sacks, 1 TFL, 1 PD, and 5 QB hits

Would definitely welcome him to be re-united with Misi from their college days...
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuchulainn View Post
    Kruger against the Colts last weekend: 4 tckls, 2.5 sacks, 1 TFL, 1 PD, and 5 QB hits

Would definitely welcome him to be re-united with Misi from their college days...
    he would have had about 3 more sacks if Andrew Luck wasn't 6'5 280 hahahah.. but seriously the guy played his ass off... Misi also had 6 sacks this year and has improved as a pass rusher
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    he would have had about 3 more sacks if Andrew Luck wasn't 6'5 280 hahahah.. but seriously the guy played his ass off... Misi also had 6 sacks this year and has improved as a pass rusher

Indeed. Luck is built like Rothliesburger and has an incredible foundation. There are a lot of guys who missed sacks on Luck this season due to that.

As for Misi, I thought he was having a very good year prior to the ankle injury.
    Quote Quote