Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mjd

1. -21
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    MJD's best days are probably behind him now.

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    He'll be 28 when the season starts, coming off an injury plagued season, hasn't rushed for double digit touchdowns in 3 season AND he's already taken 7 seasons worth of carries. Does that sound like a sandwich we want to take a bite out of? seriously?

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mjd

would rather we signed Steven Jackson… is it 8 straight 1k seasons?
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    He'll be 28 when the season starts, coming off an injury plagued season, hasn't rushed for double digit touchdowns in 3 season AND he's already taken 7 seasons worth of carries. Does that sound like a sandwich we want to take a bite out of? seriously?
    Well to be devils advocate many want us to sign Reggie Bush same age basically and been less productive.
    Never has rushed for over 6 tds in a season and we traded for him after an injury plagued season.
    Not wanting us to go over MJD although I think he is a top back but the cost of paying him and trading for him isnt worth it to us at this time,
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Well to be devils advocate many want us to sign Reggie Bush same age basically and been less productive.
    Never has rushed for over 6 tds in a season and we traded for him after an injury plagued season.
    Not wanting us to go over MJD although I think he is a top back but the cost of paying him and trading for him isnt worth it to us at this time,
    I think trading for the reggie that caught passes and returned punts for touchdowns was a good trade. trading for "run between the tackles" and dance in the backfield reggie was a mistake. that being said he won us some games. shrug. I think reggie has more years left as a receiver/running back than MJD does.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm just saying I would rather give up #82 pick (our second third) than draft a player considering Ireland drafted Egnew with our second 3rd..this guy is one of the top running backs in the league and would be a great fit in the zone scheme
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    I'm just saying I would rather give up #82 pick (our second third) than draft a player considering Ireland drafted Egnew with our second 3rd..this guy is one of the top running backs in the league and would be a great fit in the zone scheme
    Yeah, and then they'd have to also re-do his contract like they did when they traded for Marshall. No thanks. Good running backs can be found just about anywhere and they have a shelf life that only milk would be jealous of. They would be infinitely wiser to use that second 3rd rounder you want to trade for MJD on a different RB and see what happens at a dirt cheap salary, especially when you take into account that even if they got Jones-Drew it would be a time share situation. Honestly, a healthy Daniel Thomas (yeah, I know, a bit of an oxymoron at this juncture) and a progressing Lamar Miller are plenty so long as the passing game starts carrying their weight.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mjd

Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    nothing
    Exactly, nothing!!!
    Quote Quote