Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mjd

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't need a rb. Wr/Te is a much higher priority at the skills position on offense.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Ramblin' Man

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Houma, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty P View Post
    This is a stupid thread.......along with all the others about players we dont need and wouldnt ever trade for.
    If Bush doesn't return we absolutely need another RB. And a great RB on a team he doesn't like is worth talking about.

I would certainly like to have MJD on our team if (and only if) Bush goes elsewhere. I think the Jags could very well be ready to part ways with him too being they are always at odds with each other. I want Bush back though. I think Bush is a better person and a better player overall.
    If you ever want to see a rainbow, you've got to stand a little rain.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-Omenon View Post
    If Bush doesn't return we absolutely need another RB. And a great RB on a team he doesn't like is worth talking about.

I would certainly like to have MJD on our team if (and only if) Bush goes elsewhere. I think the Jags could very well be ready to part ways with him too being they are always at odds with each other. I want Bush back though. I think Bush is a better person and a better player overall.
    While i'd love to see Bush back I think Miller/Thomas could, and probably should get a shot at it. Would most miss the leadership Bush gives us, but willing to bet Tannehill could pick up that slack.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    one of our 3's and Daniel Slowmas..MJD is bad azz..
    :eek: Go Fins!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not a damn thing.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Miami does not need a runnings back. Lamar Miller has a chance to be special and I have a strong feeling we haven't seen the last of Daniel Thomas. People need to remember he is still young in the position having played quarterback until he was a JUCO transfer to Kansas State. Obviously, he needs to find a way to stay healthy. I wouldn't spend any resources on MJD.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Yeah nothing you don't trade for a running back coming off an injury plagued season

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetti17 View Post
    Miami does not need a runnings back. Lamar Miller has a chance to be special and I have a strong feeling we haven't seen the last of Daniel Thomas. People need to remember he is still young in the position having played quarterback until he was a JUCO transfer to Kansas State. Obviously, he needs to find a way to stay healthy. I wouldn't spend any resources on MJD.
    DT is d*(k, plain and simple. As to MILLER, he has shown very little. I'd pick up MJD and dump DT in that proverbial "New York minute".
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only way u trade for him is if he is willing to play out the contract he has now. If not he is useless hes not even been hurt he just dont wana risk injury playing on the 5 millie a year jes gettj. Its funny he hasnt been hurt until jax said no new contract. But if he plays id give up a 2nd or a 3rd and DT cause the guy is a beast and every down back that does it all and can actually run between the tackles
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    what would you be willing to give up for him? this guy lead the NFL in rushing yards only a year ago on the worst passing offense (32 out of 32) in the league. that was amazing... by the way if you havent seen matt forte prank calling him u should check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL-ifEUM714
    People saying "zip" and "nope" for MJD are morons. No offense.

Wait, yes offense. It's MJD.
    Quote Quote