Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want Tavon Austin AND Stedman Bailey

1. -11
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you want both Stedman Bailey and Tavon Austin then I recommend going with Stedman Bailey and Cordarrelle Patterson. Patterson is Tavon Austin but 6 or 7 inches taller and 30-35 lbs heavier.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Looavul
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    If you want both Stedman Bailey and Tavon Austin then I recommend going with Stedman Bailey and Cordarrelle Patterson. Patterson is Tavon Austin but 6 or 7 inches taller and 30-35 lbs heavier.
    im on board with that too, Patterson has great field awareness and great cuts. look at this video, the move at 4:27 is ridiculous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...GFvDqt0#t=267s
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    I'd be shocked/thrilled to land both. I mean, I think Patterson will probably be available at 12, and I think Bailey will probably be available at 42, but I don't think Ireland has the grapes to snag either (let alone both). There are a number of other WR's I'd be content with, but with this group, I think snagging anything less than 2 WR's in the first 3 rounds is a fail for Jeff Ireland.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Our biggest problem, by far, is our stagnant array of weapons...chances of grabbing functional WRs for our offense, diminish as the drafts goes into the later rounds, so grabbing 2 WRs and a TE becomes somewhat of an urgency, even a G or 2...but not neglecting the D, that´s why I would be stoked if we moved back to try and gain another 2nd, our Offense could really benefit from it! But I guess, if Keenan Allen, Patterson, or pass rushers like Mingo/Jordan/Moore tear it up at the combine, or even Banks(CB), the potential of having an All Star is too good to pass...
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pattersons draft stock will soar in the coming months and could become a realistic option at 12 and should be there if we want him.
    Quote Quote