Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
yep we are a laughingstock at 6-10 w/ the 9th worst record in the league. I learn so much on here.
That is called spinning. You had no problem declaring the Dolphins the laughing stock of the league last year, and they were a coin flip away with the Panthers for having the 9th worst record in the league. I guess all that talk in the media about the Dolphins was becasue they were relevant.

The Jets are one of the biggest, if not the biggest laughing stock in the NFL right now. It is not so much about the record with the Jets. It is about everything else. The "Buttfumble" Bart Scott's media boycott, the handling of Tebow, Sparano, Rex' buttfumble tattoo, and I could go on and on. There hasn't been a single moment this season when I could turn on the T.V without seeing something to laugh about with the Jets.

I have taken a quote from you where you were talking about the Dolphins, but it seems to be very fitting for the Jets with a few key words changed.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
failure starts at the top, until Woody changes his ways and brings in competent people to run the show I should expect similar results. I feel for Rex, he's basically coaching for his HC career in 2013. If we stink again Rex is gone and the new GM will bring in his own HC.
Words of wisdom that is.