Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: The '09-'11 Jets Elite? Yea or Nay?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! 2 of those 3 years playing for the Conference Championship = "Elite"

1 2.33%
  • Yes (somewhat): Elite in '09 and '10 but surely not in '11

1 2.33%
  • No! No Superbowl, not even a division championship.

15 34.88%
  • No! One legit year in '10 sandwiched between Colts giftwrapping and mediocrity

26 60.47%
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The '09 -'11 Jets Elite? Yea or Nay?

1. -191
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Why do you guys continue to bang your heads against a brick wall. You're dealing with the similarities of a retarded little boy. I'm done with him and if you stop feeding him he will either:

a. Go away or
    b. Create a second account and argue with himself
    When it comes to "cockroaching" enemy sites, talk is cheap, but he doesn't have the balls to post a simple yes/no "09-11 Jets Elite? poll his, the most homeristic of the 3 major jets forums. He's already being treated as the court jester there as well as here, and in his heart of heart knows he'd be laughed off the site for his ridiculousness. Here he's been repudiated on this poll 34 to zero yet he doesn't realize that continuing to parse facts, conveniently pro rate or make the kinds of assumptions he takes others to task for, while defending everything jets only solidifies most everyone's opinion that he's a biased troll looking for reaction.

Quote Quote  

2. -192
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why do you guys continue to bang your heads against a brick wall. You're dealing with the similarities of a retarded little boy. I'm done with him and if you stop feeding him he will either:

a. Go away or
    b. Create a second account and argue with himself
    why do you have to try to bring attention to yourself? why not just go away and stop interacting w/ me? When you grow up and can intelligently debate football I'll be here.
    Quote Quote  

3. -193
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    When it comes to "cockroaching" enemy sites, talk is cheap, but he doesn't have the balls to post a simple yes/no "09-11 Jets Elite? poll his, the most homeristic of the 3 major jets forums. He's already being treated as the court jester there as well as here, and in his heart of heart knows he'd be laughed off the site for his ridiculousness. Here he's been repudiated on this poll 34 to zero yet he doesn't realize that continuing to parse facts, conveniently pro rate or make the kinds of assumptions he takes others to task for, while defending everything jets only solidifies most everyone's opinion that he's a biased troll looking for reaction.

His arrogance and talking down to others did it for me. I'm done and it would serve everyone well to just simply ignore him.
    Quote Quote  

4. -194
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

it takes balls to post something? really? You are the stalker that follows me everywhere, you post it. Let's say hypothetically the poll says we werne't- what does that mean? it doesn't change my educated opinion. Our board is filled w/ average fans just like every board is. I'm waiting for one of you guys to tell me how a team w/ the most playoff wins and title game apps was not elite during that 2 year period? Pretend the dolphins did that and let me know what you would say.
    Quote Quote  

5. -195
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    His arrogance and talking down to others did it for me. I'm done and it would serve everyone well to just simply ignore him.
    MY arrogance, I love this. You don't have any problem w/ phin fans bashing me, saying dumb things like what you posted in your last post, personally attacking me,.... but my arrogance in rebutting what they say is too much to handle.

Too funny.
    Quote Quote  

6. -196
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you are falling into vaark-like territory. Instead of the petty, childish insults just stick to the topic. if you have such a solid case against me present rather than attacking me.
    You hold such a low opinion of everyone who talks to you so I could care less what territory you think I fall into. I'm not a homer and am not afraid to admit my football team has been mediocre for years. There is no convincing you of anything you believe so there's no point to go on.

A solid case? The Jets aren't elite. Their lack of Super Bowl appearances and wins the last 44 years is all the proof that is needed.

End of story.

Quote Quote  

7. -197
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it takes balls to post something? really? You are the stalker that follows me everywhere, you post it. Let's say hypothetically the poll says we werne't- what does that mean? it doesn't change my educated opinion. Our board is filled w/ average fans just like every board is. I'm waiting for one of you guys to tell me how a team w/ the most playoff wins and title game apps was not elite during that 2 year period? Pretend the dolphins did that and let me know what you would say.

we've already told you.. 4 playoff appearances mean nothing if there's no divisional hardware or superbowl appearances -especially taking into consideration the mediocrity in season and charity as born out by the 24-zip last 31 minutes of the conference championship. You are always the one who speaks about "context." What could be more relevant to context than the team crapping the bed all season, losing to atlanta in a game at home they had to win, beating a dead Cinci team and then even in '10 your team couldn't even pick up divisional hardware. That's context. Being in the right place to win 2 of those 4 games against questionable opponents when not beating any winning teams in season aside from Houston in the first game does not make for an impressive body of work. I dunno if one Conference Championship would have been enough, but without out the jets are just a mediocre **** pile sandwiched between one reasonably good and legitimate year. Context.. that was your word of the week last week or the one before.. and i'm invoking it.

Heretofore, your OCD bull**** about the jets ever being elite has been repudiated by 34 non jets homers, many of whom watch all games fins and jets through an unfiltered prism. As there's now an official referendum on FH, you really need to take this debate back to TGG as your hypothesis has been soundly rejected.

Quote Quote  

8. -198
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You hold such a low opinion of everyone who talks to you so I could care less what territory you think I fall into. I'm not a homer and am not afraid to admit my football team has been mediocre for years. There is no convincing you of anything you believe so there's no point to go on.

A solid case? The Jets aren't elite. Their lack of Super Bowl appearances and wins the last 44 years is all the proof that is needed.

End of story.
    I can be convinced, you just better have a rock solid case top convince me and that rarely happens.

I do talk down to people at times, I apologize for that. You have to understand how I am constantly under attack by so many folks here simply b/c I root for a rival team. Sometimes I go overboard to but I think I do a good job of taking all that comes at me w/o losing it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -199
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I can be convinced, you just better have a rock solid case top convince me and that rarely happens.

I do talk down to people at times, I apologize for that. You have to understand how I am constantly under attack by so many folks here simply b/c I root for a rival team. Sometimes I go overboard to but I think I do a good job of taking all that comes at me w/o losing it.
    You're under attack for the same reasons at TGG as you are here. You're arrogant, condescending and refuse to take a realistic view of where teams stand. You constantly antagonize posters here and push the same irrelevant BS day in and day out. You use to be a pretty decent poster but you have reached a point where you demand we convince you that we are right. **** you and the high horse you are on.

And as for it being our fault you are under attack, I have no problems discussing football at TGG and get nothing but positive responses. Why? Because I stick to rational thoughts and don't insult the Jets fans especially when their team is down. Funny that I can be critical but do it constructively and have no issues with anybody there. Your fellow Jets fans feel the same way about you as we do here. Maybe you should take a break and try and figure out why you get attacked here and there and take a different approach.

Who the **** are you with "we have to understand" about you being attacked. Wrong answer pal. You need to understand you are a guest on a MIAMI DOLPHINS BOARD. We owe you nothing.
    Quote Quote  

10. -200
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

You're under attack for the same reasons at TGG as you are here. You're arrogant, condescending and refuse to take a realistic view of where teams stand. You constantly antagonize posters here and push the same irrelevant BS day in and day out. You use to be a pretty decent poster but you have reached a point where you demand we convince you that we are right. **** you and the high horse you are on.

And as for it being our fault you are under attack, I have no problems discussing football at TGG and get nothing but positive responses. Why? Because I stick to rational thoughts and don't insult the Jets fans especially when their team is down. Funny that I can be critical but do it constructively and have no issues with anybody there. Your fellow Jets fans feel the same way about you as we do here. Maybe you should take a break and try and figure out why you get attacked here and there and take a different approach.

Who the **** are you with "we have to understand" about you being attacked. Wrong answer pal. You need to understand you are a guest on a MIAMI DOLPHINS BOARD. We owe you nothing.
    Actually I take a very realistic view but folks like you don't read, you perceive.

I take responsinility for some of it, I have a posting style that can annoy at times but it's different here than at TGG. here I am hated by nitwits simply b/c I am a Jet fan. I am not hated there, I'm not hated here by normal people but by those that act like children and think life is all about what team your root for I am hated.

This is MY board, I am amillion times mope valuable here than someone like you. B/c I don't root for the home team means nothing.

You can keep up your childish crusade against me all you want, it just makes you look bad(worse than usual) so have fun. When you want to have an intelligent football discussion I will be here waiting.
    Quote Quote