Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Running Back

1. -41
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Gillislee
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua and Orange View Post
    The only certainty based on Ireland's previous performances is that if Bush goes elsewhere, there will be absolutely no plan to invest in a replacement for him. This team unfortunately enjoys creating obvious holes while they fill others.
    Name me an example other than Brandon Marshall and Vontae?

Because both those moves are very defensible, and at the time they were made there were no suitable replacements, we tried Chad Johnson and he screwed up. Look they knew coming into this season we weren't going to win the Super Bowl this year, so he made some moves that benefited the team's chemistry, and armed us with more ammo this offseason to surround our now experienced QB.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Lamar Miller, Daniel Thomas, and some random 6th rounder or Thigpen
    Tannchise
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phintim View Post
    We need a banger and DT and Bush are not those guys maybe Miller. If Miller is you almost have to let Bush walk even though he is a play maker. This is a tough decision between keeping 3 backs with the same style or loose your playmaker to create a spot for a between the tackles back.
    Uh DT is a banger, that's his thing.

Do you watch the games?
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    With all respect dude DT is far from a "banger" dude might be the softest player on the team maybe second to Egnew.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    I like boobs.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lamar Miller is silky smooth and picks his holes well. He's deceptively strong too with some pop. Regardless if Reggie comes back or not, I really want to see him get more touches in 2013.

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Am I on speaker phone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ugh... Bush will go to the Patiriots and gain almost 400 combined yards against us next season.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey81701 View Post
    I would like to see Lamar Miller get promoted to starter.
    I would like to see him earn that job. I hope he can earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning2012 View Post
    Lattimore in the fourth
    Being in SC. I have watched Lattimore since his days in high school. He is probably the finest back we have seen in SC for years. This was a very bad injury. If you saw it, when it happened, you would think he could never play again.
    Then in SC bowl game, he was walking the sidelines with no assistance. Hard to say, but if he comes back at 100%, he could be the steal of the draft. He is a baller.

Quote Originally Posted by Penthos View Post
    Ugh... Bush will go to the Patiriots and gain almost 400 combined yards against us next season.
    I like Reggie and think he is a very good player. I like him better in the passing game. (aka Post route TD in Buffalo game) He runs way to much east and west and he misses holes. He also looses yards on many plays. If he would take that first opening, he could really rack up some yards.
    I got so sick of watching him dance last season. This is football, not "Dancing with the Stars".
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    Uh DT is a banger, that's his thing.

Do you watch the games?
    No DT is NOT a banger but they are trying to use him like one. In college "even though he is a big back" he ran like a small back. His forte is find a open in the OL makes one cut and he is done. The Dolphins have attempted to make him into a runner he is not which is why it is failing. He ran for over 100 yards in his first 2 games as a rookie and has never run for as many yards since. He runs to high and is good for about one move and goes down to easlily for his size. The staff must have been convince because of his size they could coach him into a different typr of back than he was in college and its not working. They need to let him run at his natural style like he did in college, attempt to get him lower his pad level and throw more short passes out of the backfield. His real strenght IMO is proabably blocking and catching out of backfield. The traits that work best for Thomas also work for Bush so we need a different style back.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MRojas4 View Post
    With all respect dude DT is far from a "banger" dude might be the softest player on the team maybe second to Egnew.
    Nope. Sorry but that is completely incorrect. He came back from that concussion without even the slightest hesitation hitting the holes and dropping his helmet when contact was imminent. I for one was very impressed and to me it looked like he got quicker. Not saying is is going to go Javorski on anyone, but he is not soft.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Physically there is not a single thing that Bush can do that Miller can't do equally as well. Maybe even quicker........but he really needs to learn the plays. That is the thing that scares me about him. When he gets the ball more though I could see him doing some good things.
    Quote Quote