Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buffalo Bills

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dbeals05 View Post
    Has nothing to do with them being black, its just there both crappy qb's from WVU.

I don't like Smith because I think he's a system QB who put up big numbers because of it ... a collegiate version of the San Fran's QB du jour. I've seen him 2 or 3 times this year, and he just didn't impress me.

I don't like Nassib in the first round, but if he's there in the second and the Bills don't draft a QB at 8, I'd be okay with him being taken then.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBills4life View Post
    I figured you were happy with Tannehill, but he was a reach at the time. Turns out he may have been worth the pick. QB's are hard to rate. Im not a big Nassib fan, but everything points to him. I mean the coach, the OC, and even the agent he hired yesterday is from Buffalo. I hope we are able to get him in the 2nd, or maybe trading back in the 1st.
    I like him and think he'll be sh.t hot. It's not like it was in the past if you draft a QB in first and he a bust your screwed for years. If you miss its small money now but a 1st round draft pick lose.

This isnt like the Sanchez pick...and you'll be stuck with 17mil a year.
    Quote Quote