Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Salguero: A Dolfan's warning to Joe Philbin

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Salguero: A Dolfan's warning to Joe Philbin

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    valid point but sometimes its early and u just take the points.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    valid point but sometimes its early and u just take the points.
    I would agree with that. But wind conditions were unfavorable and because of that the Pats earlier tried to go for it rather than kicking a FG. Under normal circumstances the Pats would have taken a FG as well rather than going on 4th and 6 or 4th and 7.

You can give Philbin as much rookie credit as you want to but in game 16 you have to know what to do in these situations.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's making analytical points, but still makes the same moronic mistake of spelling Sparano's name wrong.

If you can't pay enough attention to detail to spell someone's name correctly that you've probably seen a hundred times, how do you expect anyone to put any sort of stock in what you're trying to say now?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    He's making analytical points, but still makes the same moronic mistake of spelling Sparano's name wrong.

If you can't pay enough attention to detail to spell someone's name correctly that you've probably seen a hundred times, how do you expect anyone to put any sort of stock in what you're trying to say now?
    Yeah, you sure as hell got that right, fascinating that you took your time and effort to post to such a horrible post with a typo or mistake.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE "SUPER MODS" DOING ON THIS SITE IN ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN?

I believe you should write in to the Admins to have them all fired. We as posters should in no way shape or form be subjected to this.

There is no dripping with sarcasm add on to add. So, I will add that my post was dripping with sarcasm. ROTFLMAO!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Yeah, you sure as hell got that right, fascinating that you took your time and effort to post to such a horrible post with a typo or mistake.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE "SUPER MODS" DOING ON THIS SITE IN ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN?

I believe you should write in to the Admins to have them all fired. We as posters should in no way shape or form be subjected to this.

There is no dripping with sarcasm add on to add. So, I will add that my post was dripping with sarcasm. ROTFLMAO!!!
    What?

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post

I...honestly don't know what to say to this. lol
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    I...honestly don't know what to say to this. lol
    I will add that my post was dripping with sarcasm
    this.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No way the guy that wrote that email is a Dolphins fan. Sounds like a patsy to me.

Maybe Philbin went for the FG to test out the new, cheaper kicker in cold weather situations? Lol! Carp is making something like 3 Mil next season.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks

so ur going to use his grammar to comment on his letter?? Like his point of view or not, he makes some good points. Who gives a **** about his spelling of our ex-coaches name... Has no bearing on what he is trying to say and is a weak response to his letter.
    Quote Quote