Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revisting the QB Draft Class of 2012, again, and the Logo...?

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION Revisting the QB Draft Class of 2012, again, and the Logo...?

I find it amazing that there is more talk about this damn new logo, than other things that really count.

I'm amazed that the RGIII injury never made it over here, which many on this board predicted would happen, RGIII was a few hits away from being knocked out, which deflates, in my opinion his future outlook and his prognosis is not very good, for at least 12 months.

Will RGIII be just another Michael Vick, whereas if you take away the running ability, all you have is an average QB.

Also, Andrew Lucks devastating loss to the Ravens shows he can't carry his team, which leaves the QB Class of 2012 still up for debate, with the exception of Russell Wilson.

d-1
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What does this make Tanney? If RG3 is done and Luck folds under pressure. All we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread has teh AIDs. 'Stop talking about the logo guys!! It has no bearing on our football team anyway. Now that we got that out of the way, lets discuss how terrible Andrew Luck is'
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    RG lll is not an average QB without his running ability. Yes scrambling he can make a lot of plays but I've seen him stay in the pocket and deliver an amazing, accurate deep ball. Still I like Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthrill_08 View Post
    RG lll is not an average QB without his running ability. Yes scrambling he can make a lot of plays but I've seen him stay in the pocket and deliver an amazing, accurate deep ball. Still I like Tannehill.
    But that is with the threat of his legs still there, once the defense knew he couldnt run he became one dimensional and looked very poor. Now I think he's an amazing talent and nothing like Vick in comparison, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one and say that the knee affected his throwing motion as well which is why his performance slipped.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    go take a flying leap off a cliff with a string tied to your dick that leads to a kite with a key attached to the top in the middle of a ****ing thunderstorm. **** you and these stupid threads you keep starting.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    I find it amazing that there is more talk about this damn new logo, than other things that really count.

I'm amazed that the RGIII injury never made it over here, which many on this board predicted would happen, RGIII was a few hits away from being knocked out, which deflates, in my opinion his future outlook and his prognosis is not very good, for at least 12 months.

Will RGIII be just another Michael Vick, whereas if you take away the running ability, all you have is an average QB.

Also, Andrew Lucks devastating loss to the Ravens shows he can't carry his team, which leaves the QB Class of 2012 still up for debate, with the exception of Russell Wilson.

d-1
    Well its only year one so far the class is as follows

1- RG3 may have a very short career if he keeps getting banged up, highest qb rating for a rookie in nfl history. He can do it with arm and legs and led his team to playoffs.
    2-Russel Willson, everyone said he was too short but had a great rookie season.
    3-Andrew Luck close call I believe he and Tannehill were pretty equal and he actually had a gm that figured he should have some receiving weapons
    4-Ryan Tannehill played solid did not make many big mistakes but alas not alot of big plays . i think he showed he belonged in nfl
    5-Nick Foles looked solid in taking over for Vick and team seems to have faith in him
    6-Brandon Weeden had his ups and downs but hell its almost time to retire , my biggest issue very little development time
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Want some?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    go take a flying leap off a cliff with a string tied to your dick that leads to a kite with a key attached to the top in the middle of a ****ing thunderstorm. **** you and these stupid threads you keep starting.
    He. is. a. rookie.
    Bigbrys bait and Tackle Shop---Open all year!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbry View Post
    He. is. a. rookie.
    Holy. ****ing. toilet. Turd.

How the **** have you been man?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Revisting the QB Draft Class of 2012, again, and the Logo...?

Yiur just pissed they got jobs ahead of you Pat.
    Quote Quote