Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: What kicks ass about this site?

1. -81
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    I love the site, but I have been thinking of a new feature for it. Is there any way someone could add a "like" option on each post? I think it'd be a pretty neat addition to the site. So every time you read someone's post, it shows who liked it, and how many it received. It's just a petty little reward for creative thinkers etc on the site.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    I love the site, but I have been thinking of a new feature for it. Is there any way someone could add a "like" option on each post? I think it'd be a pretty neat addition to the site. So every time you read someone's post, it shows who liked it, and how many it received. It's just a petty little reward for creative thinkers etc on the site.
    Thanks button ..... Bottom right corner of every post .....
    Quote Quote  

3. -83

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfin View Post
    Thanks button ..... Bottom right corner of every post .....
    It isn't fluid enough, that is why a simple like button would get the community more involved. No one uses those "thanks" and "no thanks". I don't see any posts where it displays the amount of likes/dislikes it has received...
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It isn't fluid enough, that is why a simple like button would get the community more involved. No one uses those "thanks" and "no thanks". I don't see any posts where it displays the amount of likes/dislikes it has received...
    Not sure what your getting at here bro. It says under every post how many "thumbs up" and how many "thumbs down" it has received and the name of the user who gave them ....
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bro these are used all the time.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe I'm just the exception but I rely on the thanks button to show how much I agree or am grateful for someones comments.
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    not really sure, maybe you just haven't gotten used to the site. right underneath a member's profile picture there is an arrow that when clicked it shows the total number of thanks, or no thanks a member has received. At the top of the forum under the community link there is a "thanks/no thanks" statistics link. and finally under user profile, there is a thanks/no thanks tab that allows you to see a users thanks/no thanks history. What more could you want? I don't see where a like/dislike would offer anything new.

Quote Quote  

8. -88
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Ive given almost 2,800 "thanks" since the feature was introduced. Id say I use it a fair deal, as do many other members.

Quote Quote  

9. -89

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    not really sure, maybe you just haven't gotten used to the site. right underneath a member's profile picture there is an arrow that when clicked it shows the total number of thanks, or no thanks a member has received. At the top of the forum under the community link there is a "thanks/no thanks" statistics link. and finally under user profile, there is a thanks/no thanks tab that allows you to see a users thanks/no thanks history. What more could you want? I don't see where a like/dislike would offer anything new.
    It clearly isn't working with just the exception of myself then. I can see the thanks/no thanks options but I have yet to see any post resembling how many they have received individually. I'll just let it slide lol, for some reason it doesn't work for me.
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    It clearly isn't working with just the exception of myself then. I can see the thanks/no thanks options but I have yet to see any post resembling how many they have received individually. I'll just let it slide lol, for some reason it doesn't work for me.
    i've checked over finheaven as a regular+1 user in firefox, IE, Google, And chrome (all the latest versions) and all of them have the proper 'thanks' 'no thanks' options undernderth a post.
    Quote Quote