Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Lotulelei

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pensacola, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Player Star Lotulelei

Adding weapons for Tannehill is priority #1 but that could come in free agency (Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Mike Wallace). If so, expect the Dolphins to add to an underrated defense and focus on a young WR in round 2 or 3. The DL needs depth (DTs Starks and McDaniel are set to be UFAs) and the former Ute is an absolute steal at number 12. He's versatile enough to play many positions in multiple fronts. What are your thoughts?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Way too similar to Jared Odrick whom we already have and can shift back inside. We need a guy that is just 100% pure pass rusher. DE is what we need
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St George, UT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamifinz View Post
    Way too similar to Jared Odrick whom we already have and can shift back inside. We need a guy that is just 100% pure pass rusher. DE is what we need
    More similar to Soliai. Could you imagine two of them in the middle of out D, would be freaking crazy. Love him as a player, though not my first choice for the Phins. But if he is there @12 the value may be to good to pass up.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If he's there at 12? Haha..this guy is a top 3 pick. Wake up!!!
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by tthorpe13 View Post
    More similar to Soliai. Could you imagine two of them in the middle of out D, would be freaking crazy. Love him as a player, though not my first choice for the Phins. But if he is there @12 the value may be to good to pass up.
    Perhaps if he had the potential to be a Geno Atkins type player maybe but I don't see that happening. Odrick gets his best pass rush in the middle and he's no slouch in the running game. Star wouldn't be that much of an upgrade. If however you got a guy like Mingo to help Wake we've improved the position dramatically. Even if he did fall down I'd still think there would be a damn good pass rusher left on the board worth taking - it's simply what we need more. Our run defense is fine - our pass rush is what needs work.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamifinz View Post
    Perhaps if he had the potential to be a Geno Atkins type player maybe but I don't see that happening. Odrick gets his best pass rush in the middle and he's no slouch in the running game. Star wouldn't be that much of an upgrade. If however you got a guy like Mingo to help Wake we've improved the position dramatically. Even if he did fall down I'd still think there would be a damn good pass rusher left on the board worth taking - it's simply what we need more. Our run defense is fine - our pass rush is what needs work.
    or WERNER

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoperez23 View Post
    or WERNER
    Werner from FSU Seminoles looks good too.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MARSHALL~LAW View Post
    Adding weapons for Tannehill is priority #1 but that could come in free agency (Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Mike Wallace). If so, expect the Dolphins to add to an underrated defense and focus on a young WR in round 2 or 3. The DL needs depth (DTs Starks and McDaniel are set to be UFAs) and the former Ute is an absolute steal at number 12. He's versatile enough to play many positions in multiple fronts. What are your thoughts?
    Unfortunately Star Lotulelei will long gone by #12.....he is a Top Five pick.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoperez23 View Post
    or WERNER

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Werner from FSU Seminoles looks good too.
    i love Werner - I've enjoyed watching him at FSU all these years. I'd be thrilled if we got him but I'm probably biased. He's Very strong, has a high motor, would be a great signing.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    it is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Justice League Watchtower
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tthorpe13 View Post
    Exactly right. It'd be like Suh & Fairley for Detroit.

Some on this site can not cope w/ all the Utes on Miami's D. My repsonse if Star is drafted (I saw a mock where he fell to #12) is move Misi back to DL and put him on the line w/ Star, Paul, & Derrick Shelby. Utes Rule!!
    Winning without ethics is not winning at all - Don Shula.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He won't make it to the #12 overall pick. If he does though, you take him. He's the real deal.

Comparing him to Jared Odrick is waaay off the mark.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote